- Bald Head Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBHI is the PERFECT place for a holiday.
Why choose Villa 27? We have no damage from the Hurricane!
We are a 2 min. walk to the BRAND NEW BHI CLUB and 2-min. walk to the beach. You can sit on our outdoor space and watch the golfers come in on the 18th green.
We are the peerless bargain at bald Head Island, thrifty extravagance. NEWLY REMODELED! HARD WOOD FLOORS- NEW KITCHEN
For the Golf enthusiasts we are on the 18th Green, for the beach bums we are across the street (2 min. walk) and for the children we are beside the Swimming pool, tennis and a lagoon filled with turtles, fish and feathered friends.
Ideal holiday for families with children, ladies beach weekend, or a golf trip for the men.
Our Villa sleeps 8, in a cavernous three bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom complimentary standing condominium with outdoor shower. The villa is directly facing the 18th green of the Bald Head island Club Golf Course, and a Two min. walk to the beach you can even see a modest glimpse of the sea waves from the top outdoor space. We are on a lagoon that is the home to many turtles, feathered friends, and fish. We are in close proximity to the Bald Head Island club, about a five-min. walk that offers, Golf, Tennis, swimming pool, croquet and even a kid’s summer camp.
The Recently modernized Villa 27 is located on a peaceful cul de sac. The children can bring their skates and scooters or ride their bicycles without worry of through golf cart traffic. Enjoying your morning coffee in the rocking chairs on the top outdoor space and then finish your remarkable day having drinks and dinner overlooking the golf course on the bottom outdoor space. With vaulted ceilings and a brilliant cheery interior, the living and dining area is a great place to hang out with the family at the end of the day. The kitchen has all the equipment to prepare your meals, right down to and a spice rack. You can even watch the turtles in the lagoon as you make dinner. The Master bedroom has a King bed, 900 thread Egyptian linens, huge closet, TV and private bathroom. The 2nd Bedroom has a Queen bed, delight linens, 2 closets and a bathroom in the hallway. The 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds is a favorite with the children and also comes with two enormous storage rooms in a loft overlooking the living room. There is a half bath in the third room with a balcony overlooking the golf course and a glimpse of the sea.
The home is ideally designed for a family, couples or a group of adults just looking to get away from it all. We have great pride of ownership and follow a rigorous maintenance routine to keep Villa 27 in a condition that exceeds our visitors' expectations. It is our goal to offer an extraordinary holiday experience. We give information to help you prepare for and appreciate your trip and welcome any and all questions about Villa 27 and Bald Head Island. Once on the island, we will be there to assist any way we can.
*****6 SEATER Golf Cart** most only have one four seater!
4 bicycles with toddler bicycle seat
4 new bech chairs and umbrella
Brand New Grille
WIFI & Cable
Delight Egyptian Bed Linens
2 Brand New 42’ Flat screen TV & DVD player
Games and Cards
Toddler blowup bed
Baseballs bat and balls
4 Beach Chairs and 2 umbrellas
2 Boogie Boards
Beach Trolley (less than 2 min. walk to beach but no need to drag your stuff)
6 beach towels (4 adult size and 2
Brand New Blender, Coffee pot and Toaster
Brita Filter for the water
Especially for children:
Portable crib ( sheets available)
Outside gate installed on top outdoor space
Toddler seat for bicycle
Childrens beach chair
Toys & movies
Internet based tv for movies
1 king, 1 queen, 2 twin and queen sleeper couch
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted prices. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's downtown rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Wilmington, NC atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn just how many properties are available in Wilmington, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to assist with advertisements, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you think " Bald Head Island----- A perfect Location! Only a few weeks left! " is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned hot spots, In Wilmington, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. A lot of households decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick a Town and Time
Begin by choosing which specific area of Wilmington, NC you prefer to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Decide on a Size
How many family members are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Will the chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Usually, just one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Adequate access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a four-legged friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Get Contact Details
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any critical fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, adjacent households are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the vacation rental? With a little luck everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to reserve the rental for next season. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Pelicatessen - 0.1 miles
- The Grille At Bald Head Island Club - 0.2 miles
- MoJoâ€™s on the Harbor - 1.1 miles
- Delphina Cantina - 1.1 miles
- Mikeâ€™s Bites - 2.3 miles
- Shoals Watch Club - 2.6 miles
- Cape Fear Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Frying Pan - 4.0 miles
- Bald Head Woods - 2.3 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.9 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 4.0 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 4.2 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 4.5 miles
- Bald Head Island Club - 0.1 miles
- Kent Mitchell Nature Trail - 0.9 miles
- Bald Head Historic Island Tours - 0.9 miles