- Bald Head Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Ring Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Filtered Water
- Games For Kids
- Golf Cart
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Small Cooler
- Sofa Bed
- Tennis Court
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Walkway To Water
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyBHI is the PERFECT place for a holiday.
Why choose Villa 27? We have no damage from the Hurricane!
We are a 2 min. walk to the BRAND NEW BHI CLUB and 2-min. walk to the beach. You can sit on our outdoor space and watch the golfers come in on the 18th green.
We are the choice bargain at bald Head Island, economical opulence. NEWLY REMODELED! HARD WOOD FLOORS- NEW KITCHEN
For the Golf enthusiasts we are on the 18th Green, for the beach bums we are across the street (2 min. walk) and for the children we are beside the Swimming pool, tennis and a lagoon filled with turtles, fish and feathered friends.
Ideal holiday for families with children, ladies beach weekend, or a golf trip for the men.
Our Villa sleeps 8, in a enormous three bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom complimentary standing condominium with outdoor shower. The villa is directly facing the 18th green of the Bald Head island Club Golf Course, and a Two min. walk to the beach you can even see a modest glimpse of the sea waves from the top outdoor space. We are on a lagoon that is the home to many turtles, feathered friends, and fish. We are in close proximity to the Bald Head Island club, about a five-min. walk that offers, Golf, Tennis, swimming pool, croquet and even a kid’s summer camp.
The Recently modernized Villa 27 is located on a peaceful cul de sac. The children can bring their skates and scooters or ride their bicycles without worry of through golf cart traffic. Enjoying your morning coffee in the rocking chairs on the top outdoor space and then finish your breathtaking day having drinks and dinner overlooking the golf course on the bottom outdoor space. With vaulted ceilings and a brilliant cheery interior, the living and dining area is a great place to hang out with the family at the end of the day. The kitchen has all the equipment to prepare your meals, right down to and a spice rack. You can even watch the turtles in the lagoon as you make dinner. The Master bedroom has a King bed, 900 thread Egyptian linens, sizable closet, T.V. and private bathroom. The 2nd Bedroom has a Queen bed, extravagance linens, 2 closets and a bathroom in the hallway. The 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds is a favorite with the children and also comes with two huge storage rooms in a loft overlooking the living room. There is a half bath in the third room with a balcony overlooking the golf course and a glimpse of the sea.
The home is ideally designed for a family, couples or a group of adults just looking to get away from it all. We have great pride of ownership and follow a rigorous maintenance routine to keep Villa 27 in a condition that exceeds our visitors' expectations. It is our goal to offer an extraordinary holiday experience. We give information to help you prepare for and relish your trip and welcome any and all questions about Villa 27 and Bald Head Island. Once on the island, we will be there to assist any way we can.
*****6 SEATER Golf Cart** most only have one four seater!
4 bicycles with toddler bicycle seat
4 new bech chairs and umbrella
Brand New Grille
WIFI & Cable
Delight Egyptian Bed Linens
2 Brand New 42’ Flat screen TV & DVD player
Games and Cards
Toddler blowup bed
Baseballs bat and balls
4 Beach Chairs and 2 umbrellas
2 Boogie Boards
Beach Trolley (less than 2 min. walk to beach but no need to drag your stuff)
6 beach towels (4 adult size and 2
Brand New Blender, Coffee pot and Toaster
Brita Filter for the water
Especially for children:
Portable crib ( sheets available)
Outside gate installed on top outdoor space
Toddler seat for bicycle
Childrens beach chair
Toys & movies
Internet based tv for movies
1 king, 1 queen, 2 twin and queen sleeper couch
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, since this allows travelers to experience those fantastic activities with a considerable discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Wilmington, NC activity which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term rental homes available in the Wilmington, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Do you believe " Bald Head Island----- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many popular vacation spots, In Wilmington, NC the best rental properties are booked early. To assure the greatest choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Wilmington, NC rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest is more straightforward.
Pick a Size
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you need to have. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Spending Limit
Most rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Do some people in your group have special needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Although quite a few rentals permit pets or animals, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Does everyone want to go back? Ideally everything turned out to be ideal and you are excited to reserve the rental for next season. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Pelicatessen - 0.1 miles
- The Grille At Bald Head Island Club - 0.2 miles
- Delphina Cantina - 1.1 miles
- MoJoâ€™s on the Harbor - 1.1 miles
- Mikeâ€™s Bites - 2.3 miles
- Shoals Watch Club - 2.6 miles
- Cape Fear Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Frying Pan - 4.0 miles
- Bald Head Woods - 2.3 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.9 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 4.0 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 4.2 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 4.5 miles
- Bald Head Island Club - 0.1 miles
- Kent Mitchell Nature Trail - 0.9 miles
- Bald Head Island Lighthouse - 0.9 miles