- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Smoking Allowed
About this PropertyCRAV 42 Colorful, fun and classy. This 2800 sq. ft. home is suitable for a big family that wants to spread out. The renovated kitchen and dining room overlooking the canal is ideal for those seafood dinners. A sizable TV in a comfortable living room and an additional seating area. You will fall in adore with this cavernous home that includes a generous garage with 6 parking spaces and a big lot. Located on Craven St., which is known for its extraordinary vistas. The master bedroom is connected to a screened-in porch. The fireplace is not an delight. Conveniences include: color cable TV's, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, WiFi and a boat dock. NO smoking, NO family dogs and cats. Gas refill supplied by renter. Beds: 1Queen, 1King, 1Queen, 2Single, 2Double, 1Queen sleeper couch. Guests enter through the garage. Improvements for 2019 will include: colored decks and rails, new outdoor space chairs and tables, new rug and table on the screened-in porch, new refrigerator, new bed in master bedroom and a new leather chair for your appreciation.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental homes provide Wilmington, NC area vacation discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer rate reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Wilmington, NC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home which fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Before you start to book " CRAV 42 Perfectly located for the true ICW lover, with spacious floor plan, short walk to the beach", read through our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Wilmington, NC rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Wilmington, NC vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be aware that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a costly vacation property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do certain people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but policies can vary. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Read Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to reserve the property for next season. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.6 miles
- Drift - 0.6 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 0.8 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.0 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.6 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.6 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.6 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.7 miles