About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1630 square feet
Chick Inn of the Sea is now hosting guests and available for new bookings!
Brand new third row home steps from the ocean with a seasonal private (unheated) pool! Hot and cold completely enclosed outdoor shower located next to pool.
Previous owners of Beach to Beech on Oak Island with over 25 years of property management and hospitality experience and only 5 STAR reviews!
Chick Inn of the Sea is brand new construction! We are a third row home that feels more like second row being only 250 feet from beach access and Golf Cart Parking. Only two homes in from Middleton with a safe sidewalk walk to the beach access. Did I mention that Chick Inn of the Sea has its own golf cart for guests to use if you don’t want to walk?
You'll be greeted at the front door by a life sized mermaid with a welcome gift and it only gets better from there! Chick Inn of the Sea has everything you could need to help you relax and appreciate your stay! We pride ourselves on providing well appointed properties. We provide too many amenities to list! All living areas are on one level with front and back stairs leading to both welcoming decks and entrances.
- 2 master suites with private bathrooms and entirely tiled walk in showers!
One master has a king bed and a walk in closet.
The second master has a queen bed.
- 2 additional bedrooms share a full bath with a tub/shower combination! One bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has 4 twin beds/2 bunk beds.
- The great room and kitchen have an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings for everybody's comfort and a designated dining are with dining for 11 people including bar height seating at the kitchen island for 3.
- All rooms have sizable, flat screen intelligent TV's for streaming your favorite movies and shows.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with anything you might need. We even provide a state of the art Bartesian Cocktail mixer if drinks are your thing.
- We provide items that most have to rent, i.e. clean bed linens, towels and washcloths, pool towels, fat tire beach bicycles, golf cart….. beach equipment…..
- Bed linens and fresh towels are plentiful.
- Private saltwater pool with a 4' security fence and a back deck that overlooks the pool.
- Enhanced recreational areas with Astroturf, propane fire pit and an in ground Charcoal grille.
- Front deck with great ocean vistas.
- Ample parking under the home and additional parking in concrete driveway and rear of home. We do have boat parking in rear of home located off Pelican Drive.
- XLarge storage area under home for you to store your beach gear.
- We do allow our guests to use all of our beach gear on property, i.e. chairs, tents, umbrellas, 2 fat tire beach bicycles.
- 2 six speed Fat Tire Beach Bicycles
- Creamsicle (you'll know where she got her name when you see her) - 4 passenger Golf Cart to drive to the beach, public golf cart parking at beach entrance steps from our home or use the cart to tool around town! You must sign our User Agreement in order to have access to the golf cart. Our golf cart has a parking permit for 2023. Guests will not be subject to parking citations when parking the golf cart in paid parking areas as our car is covered under a prepaid Town Parking Permit which is available exclusively for Town residents & property owners, and allow for parking in specially marked Town Parking spaces, as well as regular Paid Parking spaces.
- Full sized Washer and Dryer on property
- Brand new in ground charcoal grille located near our outdoor Tiki Hut! That's right! A Tiki Hut with and enhanced outdoor recreation area is located by our private pool.
- Pool furnishings in included. Pool size roughly 27’ x 13’ with 4’ - 6’ depth.
- Board games for indoors and outdoor recreation games are supplied; pool basketball, horseshoes, ring toss, ladder toss…. Etc.
- Fire pit located by pool, propane is included.
- We are pet friendly. However we will allow no more than two dogs. No size restriction. No exceptions. We get many requests to allow more than two dogs. We have made exceptions in the past and two has turned into four and even five. Therefore, we can no longer make exceptions at all. One or two dogs. It is a home rule we are no longer willing to bend on. Respecting this home rule will allow us to continue to be pet friendly going forward. We savor your understanding. We do provide pet waste elimination bags in a dispenser under our home. A pet walking area is located in front of our home. Couch pet covers are supplied. You must bring your own pet bed and crate if applicable. A non returnable pet fee is required if you choose to bring your fur infant along.
Please reach out with any questions you may have! Owner responds quickly.
TOWN PAID PARKING INFO:
The Town of Oak Island offers more public access locations, and beach area parking than any other island community in the Carolinas! The town's Paid Parking program is managed by a contracted vendor, Otto Connect. Paid Parking is new and will roll out beginning April 1st, 2023.
Paid Parking on Oak Island is enforced from April 1 - September 30, between the hours of 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and is NOT CHARGED during all other times and days of the year, or during special events in areas surrounding the Middleton Park Complex. Parking in unmarked spaces, or on the public right-of-way (street side) in the beachfront areas is PROHIBITED during the paid parking enforcement times.
Our golf cart has a paid parking permit for 2023. Our golf cart is covered under a prepaid Town Parking Permit which is available exclusively for Town residents & property owners, and allow for parking in specially marked Town Parking spaces, as well as regular Paid Parking spaces.
You do not need a parking permit to park your car on our property or any other private property, i.e. grocery stores, eateries, etc.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Bay Beach, while Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees