- Carolina Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis oceanfront condo is a one bedroom one bath with an unobstructed sea view. Listen to the waves and watch the feathered friends from the private outdoor space that looks out to the sea.
King bed in the master bedroom.
Hallway has a bunkbed. Living room has a sleeper couch.
Kitchen is entirely outfitted.
Condo comes with body boards, sand chairs and umbrella.
Unit complex has a swimming pool. Wifi in unit and at the entire complex.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds of people and save cash? The off-peak seasons can offer fantastic rates on weekly rental properties.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat visitors to the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to learn how many properties are located in Wilmington, NC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to assist with marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you think " Remodeled Oceanfront Condo with Amazing Views " is the best vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Wilmington, NC rental homes start booking early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Village and Date
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure " Remodeled Oceanfront Condo with Amazing Views " fits your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you only desire a vacation home with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Adequate access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a furry friend? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest chance of a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, guests will have to pay state taxes when booking " Remodeled Oceanfront Condo with Amazing Views ", in addition to any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the community. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're excited to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Hang Ten Grill - 0.9 miles
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 2.1 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.1 miles
- Celtic Creamery & Seaside Shenanigans Boutique - 1.2 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Grannys Country Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Ocean Grill and Tiki Bar - 0.3 miles
- Uncle Vinnyâ€™s Pizzeria Ristorante - 0.5 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.6 miles
- Southport - Fort Fisher Ferry - 4.7 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.1 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Beach Lake Park - 0.9 miles
- Tony Silvagni Surf School - 0.9 miles
- CB Surf Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hurricane Alleys - 1.1 miles