- Carolina Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyATTENTION: WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE JUST BEEN SELECTED BY HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner TO HAVE THE CLASSIFICATION OF "PREMIER PARTNER" THIS TITLE IS ONLY GIVEN TO OWNERS WHO CHARGE THE BEST PRICES AND GIVE THEIR GUESTS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
ISLAND NORTH IS A COMPLEX BY THE NORTH PIER. IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION BECAUSE IT IS AWAY FROM THE LATE NIGHT MUSIC ETC. YET YOU ARE ONLY A MILE AWAY FROM THE BOARDWALK WHEN YOU WANT TO ENJOY ALL IT HAS TO OFFER SUCH AS RESTARAUNTS AND GIFT SHOPS
DRIVE ON DOWN TO THE NORTH END AND LOOK FOR ISLAND NORTH. GO AHEAD AND PARK YOUR CAR IN ASSIGNED SPACES.
GO UP THE STAIRS TO 8B AND YOU ARE HERE. SPACIOUS LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN. HEAD DOWN THE HALL WHERE YOU WILL FIND TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHS. ADDED BONUS TWO SEPARATE PULL OUT COUCHES.
WE PROVIDE ALL LINENS,TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS. KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED. CABLE AND WIFI PROVIDED ALSO.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A WELCOME PACKAGE FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WASHER AND DRYER AVAILABLE TOO.!!!!!
WALK OUT TO THE DECK AND TASTE THE SALT AIR AND GREAT VIEWS OF THE BEACH AND PIER. WALK TO THE PIER AND SPEND THE DAY FISHING OR GRAB A HAMBURGER AT THE HIDE TIDE LOUNGE.
ALSO A POOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR CONDO. SHORT WALKING DISTANCE. SO COME ON DOWN AND RELAX..
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send travel guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. Search for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same fantastic activities at a generally significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? Off-peak times offer tremendous deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their desires and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Do you believe " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill" is the perfect rental for your next family vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Wilmington, NC vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Wilmington, NC rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Remember that that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking an expensive rental property. In most cases, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your pets. Although a number of vacation homes permit pets or animals, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Study your contract thoroughly! Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little bit. Even though you're paying a house cleaning fee, The property should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental management company web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific vacation home. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 1.1 miles
- Hang Ten Grill - 2.0 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.7 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- Celtic Creamery & Seaside Shenanigans Boutique - 1.7 miles
- Franks Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Wake N Bake Donuts - 1.0 miles
- Big Apple Cafe and Bakery - 1.1 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.0 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.8 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- Beau Rivage Golf & Resort - 4.0 miles
- Freeman Park - 0.2 miles
- Class Action Charters - 0.2 miles
- Reel Adventure Tours - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier - 0.3 miles