- Carolina Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyATTENTION: WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE JUST BEEN SELECTED BY HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner TO HAVE THE CLASSIFICATION OF "PREMIER PARTNER" THIS TITLE IS ONLY GIVEN TO OWNERS WHO CHARGE THE BEST PRICES AND GIVE THEIR GUESTS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
ISLAND NORTH IS A COMPLEX BY THE NORTH PIER. IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION BECAUSE IT IS AWAY FROM THE LATE NIGHT MUSIC ETC. YET YOU ARE ONLY A MILE AWAY FROM THE BOARDWALK WHEN YOU WANT TO ENJOY ALL IT HAS TO OFFER SUCH AS RESTARAUNTS AND GIFT SHOPS
DRIVE ON DOWN TO THE NORTH END AND LOOK FOR ISLAND NORTH. GO AHEAD AND PARK YOUR CAR IN ASSIGNED SPACES.
GO UP THE STAIRS TO 8B AND YOU ARE HERE. SPACIOUS LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN. HEAD DOWN THE HALL WHERE YOU WILL FIND TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHS. ADDED BONUS TWO SEPARATE PULL OUT COUCHES.
WE PROVIDE ALL LINENS,TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS. KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED. CABLE AND WIFI PROVIDED ALSO.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A WELCOME PACKAGE FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WASHER AND DRYER AVAILABLE TOO.!!!!!
WALK OUT TO THE DECK AND TASTE THE SALT AIR AND GREAT VIEWS OF THE BEACH AND PIER. WALK TO THE PIER AND SPEND THE DAY FISHING OR GRAB A HAMBURGER AT THE HIDE TIDE LOUNGE.
ALSO A POOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR CONDO. SHORT WALKING DISTANCE. SO COME ON DOWN AND RELAX..
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for financial savings. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Wilmington, NC area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to discover a rental home that suits their expectations and spending plan.
The majority of rental properties in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Before you start to book " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Wilmington, NC rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be complicated among relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is your group looking for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Special Factors to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a dog? Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Go Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill", in addition to various other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make certain that you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest about your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Hang Ten Grill - 2.0 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.7 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- Fins Seafood Buffet - 1.6 miles
- Gulf Stream Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Franks Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Wake N Bake Donuts - 1.0 miles
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 1.1 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.0 miles
- iEscape Rooms - 1.7 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.4 miles
- CB Surf Shop - 1.9 miles
- Beau Rivage Golf & Resort - 4.0 miles
- Freeman Park - 0.2 miles
- Class Action Charters - 0.2 miles
- Reel Adventure Tours - 0.2 miles