- Ocean Isle Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't bring all that beach stuff!
This villa comes with beach gear (check out our video) and cleaning! Tired of climbing stairs? This lower unit is conveniently accessible and the lower height is more toddler helpful. Our villa also includes cable TV and internet (if you're trying to keep up with your e-mail).
Hey, you've got enough to pack. You know....those sandy beach chairs, sticky body boards and half sprung umbrellas? Leave them at home! We give beach chairs, beach umbrellas, a beach cart, a grille and a cooler. You actually have room in the SUV for the children and grandma.
Inside this opulence unit is appealingly furbished with an island décor, calming beds and a thoroughly supplied kitchen. We tried to create an inviting island haven while still maintaining functionality. So....sometimes we opted for room appeal over just adding additional linens. Hopefully you can get a feel of this from our photos and video.
As mentioned, our villa is on the lowermost level (one above the parking level) so there aren’t a lot of stairs to climb. The elevator (great for check-in) is always available but it seems the stairs get more daily use. There's an outdoor shower to hose down those sand covered creatures you had to drag off the beach. Plus you have full access to the storage room on the parking level (where the beach gear is).
To the beach is simple, we're one of the closer villas to the beach. The three min. walk (you can see the shorefront from the front porch) places you at a charming section of OIB that is currently undeveloped (see the video/picture of the beach). Also, a four min. walk has you at the beach club facilities, including a ideal sea front pool/Jacuzzi as well as the Tiki bar and restaurant. There also is beach access at the pool and you have full use of the parking facilities, if you want to drop children/gear off.
In the evening, savor the lagoon view from the outdoor space swing. There are some amazing sunsets at OIB, primarily, because it's more of an east/west beach. The lit fountain in the lagoon is peaceful to see/hear at nighttime. During the day, the little ones appreciate watching the lagoon turtles sunbathing themselves.
Want to catch up on your golf or tennis? As you probably already know, there are a lot of premiere golf courses in the area. The tennis courts are on site, part of the Islander Resort.
As far as sleeping goes, the villa accommodates 8 in beds (King, King, Queen, 2 Singles) and one additional person in a rollaway.
A little more about the beach front pool, infant pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant and Tiki bar. It's a huge sized pool with tons of outdoor space space and lounge chairs. It overlooks the surf so you can kinda get the most exemplary of both worlds from there. Plus, there's beach access on both sides of the pool. This area is only available to owners and visitors (like you!) of the Islander resort. There is a big parking lot that you are complimentary to use. So....it can be a great drop off point for children and beach gear for both the pool and the beach.
Do you miss the hub-bub of Myrtle Beach? We don't particularly. But, if you do, it's just a 45 min. drive and you can have all the shopping, eateries, traffic and attractions that you want. Speaking of eateries, there are tons of good ones on and off the island. We will be glad to share our favorites with you (we've been going to OIB for the last thirty five years!).
Sea Isle Beach is a great family beach. It is fabulous for long beach walks, gorgeous sunsets, great sea swimming and fishing and some great family memories.
It's all part of the Islander resort, your premium Sea Isle Beach units option.
Keywords: Sea Isle Beach units, Carolina beach units, 4BR, beach home, condo, Islander Villas, Carolina beach units, Sea Isle Beach units, golf holiday units, Myrtle Beach
Note: We strive to keep the storage room well supplied but the exact items there for your stay may differ from those in the video.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same terrific attractions with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to adjust your trip dates? The off-peak seasons generally offer phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer their customers the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in Wilmington, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Before you book " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", read through our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Wilmington, NC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Agreement can often be difficult between family members, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!" fits your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that everyone understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Will the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or near restaurants? Will the rental have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do certain people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the family visiting with a pet dog? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
When the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard fee, guests will have to pay state taxes when booking " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be valuable.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure that you've collected all personal belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great vacation home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 1.5 miles
- Drift - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.8 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.8 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles