- Sunset Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe condo is available for monthly rental as well as weekly. We do have a 4 nighttime minimum. We have freshly replaced all the floors ( carpet and vinyl) with the new Core -tec plus used in new construction in the area. We have upgraded the interior to include new refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer, dryer and new bathroom fixtures. We are having the cabinets, countertops, sinks and faucets replaced as well as upgrading to granite March 2019. Watch for new photos in March. The condo is enormous, tidy, and entirely outfitted with bed linens, wash cloths, towels, Graco Pack and Play, full-size washer and dryer, and high-speed WiFi internet. There are ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms. The full-size kitchen has everything you will need during your stay. (Fridge with Ice Maker, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchenware, Crock Pot, 2 Coffee Makers etc.)
This cavernous ground floor condo with central air/heat is attractively finished and provides 3 huge bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed ( low profile), wall mounted flat screen TV, chest, and a private master bathroom with sizable walk-in closet. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each have 2 twin beds. Each room has a closet, and a chest. All 5 bed sets in our condo are new. The living room has a leather couch, adore seat, comfortable chair and ottoman, recliner, table with lamp, floor lamp, and generous flat screen TV with cable. We also have a DVD player. The dining room has a full size table, six chairs as well as two bar stools in kitchen. There is an outdoor charcoal grille available.
Savor the brilliant view of the 7th fairway and pond from either the screened in porch or pretty living room window! The screened in porch has a ceiling fan and patio furnishings. We are thrilled to have this ground floor condo. The opulent feathered friends come to the screened porch to look at us. It is an gorgeous sight. Over the last 10 years we have rented condos in Sandpiper Bay on the average of 10 times a year. We were only lucky enough to get the ground floor twice. So elegant not to carry groceries and suitcases upstairs. Also, I don't have to worry about my darling infant grandchildren falling down stairs. When we found this one for sale, we jumped on it. Very cheerful we did. The two pools, hot tubs, and tennis court are just a brief walk away. The only things missing are your beach towels, suntan lotion, golf clubs and yourself. No family dogs and cats or smoking inside the condo.
Please inquire about monthly units as I will need to edit the quote you are sent through the website.
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Wilmington, NC area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer terrific rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short term rental properties available in the Wilmington, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book " 3 Bedroom. - 2 Bath GROUND Floor Condo Sunset Villa in Sandpiper Bay", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Wilmington, NC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Wilmington, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Wilmington, NC you prefer to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does your selected rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly rental property. A single member of your party needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog? While a number of vacation homes permit canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before you leave.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was ideal and you're excited to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.2 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.3 miles
- Drift - 4.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 5.0 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Sandpiper Bay Golf and Country Club - 0.3 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.6 miles
- Tiger's Eye Golf Links - 1.8 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 1.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Panther's Run Golf Links - 2.2 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 2.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 2.7 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 3.2 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 3.9 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 3.9 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.3 miles