About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Are you looking for a peaceful space for a calming hideaway? Look no further! This roomy two bedroom third floor unit located in the Champions neighborhood of Sea Trail features 2 Queen beds in bedroom one, and 2 Queen beds in bedroom two, each with a cavernous bathroom attached.
* 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Villa
* 4 Queen Beds
* Screened in Porch with Golf Course Vistas
* Giant Kitchen / Dining area
* Kitchenette in mini-suite
* Washer and Dryer In-unit
* Flat Screen TV's in Living area and both bedrooms
* Wifi / Cable TV
WHAT DOES SEA TRAIL RESORT VILLAS OFFER YOU?
* Quiet Golf Course Setting with 3 Championship Golf courses offering 54 Holes of Golf, Driving range and club
* Close to grocery stores, drug stores, and onsite restaurant
* 1 mile to inter-coastal Waterway
* 1.5 miles from Sunset Beach (Rated the 4th best beach in the world by National Geographic)
* Access to the Village Activity Center PROVIDED in your rental rate
* Common grilling area with picnic tables
* Parking outside your unit
When renting through Sea Trail Resort Villas access to the Village Amenity Center is PROVIDED in your rate. This is a savings of up to $150. Be sure to ask if you are considering renting through another company if this is included?
The Village Activity Center offers:
*Indoor Heated Pool
*Indoor Heated Hot Tub
*Full Service Outdoor Tiki Bar - Seasonal
*Game Room - Pool Table/Ping Pong/Shuffleboard/Dartboard
*House's Place Restaurant with Full Service Bar
When making a reservation, you must be 25 to rent with us. We do not rent to locals.
Airbnb guests must sign an Affordable Generous Properties rental agreement and also submit a copy of their Drivers License to Affordable Sizable Properties. Also, the renter must be 25 years of age or older. Affordable Grand Properties will cancel the reservation if you are under the age of 25 and or a local.
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Trail, a neighborhood in Sunset Beach. Sunset River Marketplace and Museum of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ingram Planetarium and Tribal Island. Planet Fun and Molten Mountain are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy