- Holden Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCome adore your summer holiday with friends and family at this adorable beach bungalow! A brief walk across the street to the beach or check out the spectacular view from the Holden Beach pier and restaurant. You can secure your boat to the 16ft dock after a day of deep sea fishing or tubing in the waterway. Unwind on the porch and drink coffee while planning your day. Fishing and crabbing off the dock in the back is a must. Treat yourself to Haley’s Ice Cream on the beach while rocking and savoring their beach view. Washer and dryer available. Thoroughly supplied kitchen, no dishwasher though. Cable and internet supplied. Come with your friends and family and relish the splendid Holden Beach. Need more details? Contact us! We'd appreciate to have you stay!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Wilmington, NC area printed travel magazines which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Look for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy those attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term rentals available in the Wilmington, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to find a rental home that meets their wishes and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to know that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Before you book " 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Short walk to beach & BOAT DOCK 3 night minimum", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Wilmington, NC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Begin by choosing which specific area of Wilmington, NC you want to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Pick a Size
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Most vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred week. It might be at the top end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your party will have to be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Commonly the older generation has trouble with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group travelling with a four-legged friend? While quite a few rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential rental. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
After the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Your best chance of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Read through the full agreement and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any fixes.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental should really be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you should note that in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Archibaldâ€™s Deli & Rotisserie - 1.4 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles
- Mermaidâ€™s Island Grill - 1.7 miles
- Captain Peteâ€™s Seafood Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Silver Hill Grill - 2.2 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.4 miles
- Fish House Restaurant at Blue Water Point Motel & Marina - 4.7 miles
- N.C. Dept Of Agricultue - 0.5 miles
- Holden Beach Pier - 0.1 miles
- Holden Beach Charters - 0.1 miles
- Twister Fishing Charters - 1.2 miles
- FantaSea - 1.6 miles
- Treasure Island Miniature Golf - 1.6 miles
- Stand'n Down Charters - 1.6 miles
- Holden Beach Driving Range - 1.7 miles
- Provision Company - 1.5 miles