View this property at:
About this Property
Only 3 years young -- Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Heaven Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a cute, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed extravagance home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will savor unobstructed, magnificant vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will adore the superb reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and suitcases. Thoroughly supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out of this home with the high end, iPhone/iPod/iPad compatible audio system system and speakers on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and all over the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, adore our big inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally furbished with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a bliss home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have adorned our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with comfort and delight in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for simple access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied opulent kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for sizable families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Grand granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV and whole home audio system system with iPod connection so you can appreciate your favorite music all through the home.
+ Giant dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional generous gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second enormous family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV, and entertainment center with HDMI and Wii connections for video game consoles.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency huge capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional sizable gatherings.
• Enormous covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional huge, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is furbished with sizable dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to adore the pretty OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's and direct access to huge bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is thoroughly handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for straighforward ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and bags straighforward. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for painless access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes handsome stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, generous covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Pool outdoor space speakers/ audio system system accept you to play your favorite selections from an iPod.
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family affable, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY INCLUDES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Extensive flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') in both family rooms. 2nd Family Room offers video game console connections. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• audio system systems accept you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor outdoor space, and pool to help set the mood.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are supplied to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an simple drive. The beaches are huge, splendid, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is speedy and smooth over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no family dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not supplied but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional tourism guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons offer incredible opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of vacation rental companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific clients, whether it is oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Wilmington, NC group, from restful condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Before you book " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool", read through our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Wilmington, NC rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Pick a Village and Time
Start by picking which specific area of Wilmington, NC you'd like to browse, and the determine trip dates.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Check to make sure " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you simply desire a home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Optimal access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a four-legged friend? Although quite a few rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and costs vary per property. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to offer comments. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.