View this property at:
About this Property
Only 3 years young -- Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Bliss Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a charming, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed bliss home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will relish unobstructed, magnificant vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will adore the gorgeous reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and bags. Entirely supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out of this home with the high end, iPhone/iPod/iPad compatible audio system system and speakers on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and everywhere the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, savor our generous inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally finished with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a opulence home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have adorned our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with appreciation and delight in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for painless access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied delightful kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for huge families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Enormous granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV and whole home audio system system with iPod connection so you can savor your favorite music all through the home.
+ Generous dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional sizable gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second sizable family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV, and entertainment center with HDMI and Wii connections for video game consoles.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency generous capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional generous gatherings.
• Sizable covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional sizable, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is decorated with huge dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to adore the handsome OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's and direct access to roomy bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is completely handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for smooth ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and suitcases simple. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for smooth access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes polished stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, enormous covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Pool outdoor space speakers/ audio system system accept you to play your favorite selections from an iPod.
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family chummy, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY INCLUDES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Sizable flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') in both family rooms. 2nd Family Room offers video game console connections. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• audio system systems accept you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor outdoor space, and pool to help set the mood.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are included to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an simple drive. The beaches are huge, pretty, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is speedy and simple over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not supplied but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes supply Wilmington, NC area discount magazines that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to discover the very same wonderful activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rentals.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Wilmington, NC atteaction that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are surprised to learn just how many properties are offered in Wilmington, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Wilmington, NC the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Wilmington, NC you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your family needs to be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental home with open-air kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are bed sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. A number of limitations could dismiss a potential vacation property. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with your next search.