- Ocean Isle Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Dining Area
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
About this PropertyThe ideal island inspired hideaway! Unwind, relax and recharge -- SHO DO LOVETT is a alluring waterfront, canal home with an smooth walk to the beach. Sleeps 10 pleasantly with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths; it’s the ideal multi-generational home that offers the most superb of eateries, putt putt golf, ice cream, Live Music, Dancing, Arts & Craft markets and the Coastal Carolina Museum.
Includes: Wonderful outdoor living spaces that give privacy or room to share special family moments. A back yard with gazebo has a working sink, electric and benches for early morning solstice or sunset libations. With canal access to the Inter Coastal Waterway, this is the most first-rate home for the serious fisherman or sportsman, the working dock fits up to a 21’ boat and is ideal for crabbing, paddle boards, kayaking, jet skis or swimming. Patio with charcoal grille and picnic table, upper decks and a screened in porch with rockers. An open split level with a dining area and completely outfitted kitchen that leads into the huge great room with flat screen TV/WIFI & CABLE, a great sectional for napping, another dining table and chairs for that ongoing game or puzzle. Great room leads to screened in porch and has a separate hall to a bathroom with 2 Queen size Master bedrooms on either side. Bath has tub/shower and double sinks. Upstairs, there is a Queen Master bedroom with outdoor space overlooking the waterway and a “jack and jill” bath/tub. The 4th bedroom has a Double bed with a twin bunk and a outdoor space to the front and a view of the beach. We give the linens, bath and beach towels, you’ll just need to bring your own beach chairs, clothes and food. If you can, it’s choice to shop for groceries before you arrive so you can get to the work of RELAXING!
We're joyful to coordinate any units you'll need for a golf cart, water sports, bicycles or trolleys. Just come on and adore!!
Parking for 4 cars max. Golf Cart hook up and local rental on the island.
What we give: Bed Linens, Bath Towels
You'll need to bring: Beach chairs & towels
To ensure your well being, we ask that you follow local laws, home and island rules apply and always -- be a good neighbor, and of course, a good citizen while following all traffic and water safety regulations. Guests bear responsibility and liability for any personal injury and or damage to the unit. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help in anyway possible.
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Wilmington, NC area traveller discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Information
Some people are surprised to discover just how many properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a rental home which matches their desires and budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book " "Sho do Lovett" on OIB!", examine our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Wilmington, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Wilmington, NC vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the home have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager straight away.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience to help with another search.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Drift - 0.7 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.1 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.3 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.5 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.3 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.6 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.8 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.9 miles