- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyThis five bedroom, five and a half bath sensational home, is great for any occasion. Appreciate the spectacular unobstructed vistas of this second row beach home which is located with one story homes in front. Watch as the sun rises over the superb waters in the morning from one of the two 2nd story decks; the bigger decks supplied with rockers and out door dining tables; or share a passionate morning with your significant other by the libation table and rocking chairs on the outdoor space of the Master Bedroom.
If that isn't enough, relish the brilliant and calming table on the bottom floor sea facing outdoor space supplied with seating and table arrangements for your closest friends or family. In addition to the above decks, savor the generous outdoor space overlooking the fenced private pool which also displays spectacular vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway, the passing boats and the Odell Williamson Bridge.
Bask in the beauty of this amazingly finished home with a classy warm and comfortable island theme and use the many windows facing the sea to embrace the beauty of the dazzling and alluring vibe.
This home is huge and has a well supplied opulent kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances, island bar with high stools, and dining area/bar area welcoming 15+ members to appreciate with others. The grandiose living area is supplied with a gas burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV and plenty of seating to entertain.
After a elegant morning full of sunrise and breakfast, walk along the sidewalk less than 200 feet to the beach access where you can pick your polished piece of North Carolina Beach to relax and savor. If not feeling up to the hordes on the beach or the salt water, adore appealing by the private pool or taking a plunge to cool off in the summer months.
Other comforts included in this beautiful home are full bathrooms in each bedroom, closet space and TVs in all rooms, DVD in master bedroom and living area as well as a Wii for your video game fun, hard wood floors all through with carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in bathrooms, dishes, silverware, drink ware, full size washer and dryer, impressive decorations, ceiling fans, four outdoor space areas with seating, floats, beach toys, beach wagon, and beach chairs so you don't have to pack them in your already packed car, outdoor shower with changing room, and don’t forget the hammock and swing to relax and adore the sea wind.
The bedrooms are set up as follows: Master Bedroom with 1 King Bed on top floor, 2 Twins on top floor, 1 King on top floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor. A rollaway , pack & play,Crib, as well as a high chair is also avialable. Each bedroom is supplied with its own full bathroom and an additional half bath for added appreciation to the visitors. Need room for a few more to relax? Relaxing top of the line couch and peaceful chairs in the living room.
Thank you for considering our home for your extraordinary beach hideaway where a calm and inviting ambience is at your fingertips!
Our superb home is located at 70 West First Street. Just a brief walk to the pier , stores ,putt-putt, arcade, eateries, and the choice ice-cream you ever tasted......
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with promotions for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and get a better price? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often surprised at the range and wide selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Wilmington, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all rental properties in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage advertising campaigns, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Do you think " Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Wilmington, NC vacation homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Wilmington, NC you'd like to visit, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental charge? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Commonly the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local agencies offer you outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental management company websites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be quick. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Drift - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.3 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.4 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.4 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles