- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyThis five bedroom, five and a half bath radiant home, is great for any occasion. Relish the striking unobstructed vistas of this second row beach home which is located with one story homes in front. Watch as the sun rises over the impeccable waters in the morning from one of the two 2nd story decks; the bigger decks supplied with rockers and out door dining tables; or share a charming morning with your significant other by the drink table and rocking chairs on the outdoor space of the Master Bedroom.
If that isn't enough, relish the superb and appealing table on the bottom floor sea facing outdoor space supplied with seating and table arrangements for your closest friends or family. In addition to the above decks, appreciate the generous outdoor space overlooking the fenced private pool which also displays spectacular vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway, the passing boats and the Odell Williamson Bridge.
Bask in the beauty of this amazingly adorned home with a classy warm and inviting island theme and use the copious windows facing the sea to embrace the beauty of the brilliant and glamourous mood.
This home is huge and has a well supplied comfortable kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances, island bar with high stools, and dining area/bar area welcoming 15+ members to relish with others. The splendid living area is supplied with a gas burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV and plenty of seating to entertain.
After a delightful morning full of sunrise and breakfast, walk along the sidewalk less than 200 feet to the beach access where you can pick your superb piece of North Carolina Beach to relax and adore. If not feeling up to the hordes on the beach or the salt water, savor appealing by the private pool or taking a plunge to cool off in the summer months.
Other comforts included in this magnificant home are full bathrooms in each bedroom, closet space and TVs in all rooms, DVD in master bedroom and living area as well as a Wii for your video game fun, hard wood floors all over with carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in bathrooms, dishes, silverware, drink ware, full size washer and dryer, gorgeous decorations, ceiling fans, four outdoor space areas with seating, floats, beach toys, beach wagon, and beach chairs so you don't have to pack them in your already packed car, outdoor shower with changing room, and don’t forget the hammock and swing to relax and savor the sea wind.
The bedrooms are set up as follows: Master Bedroom with 1 King Bed on top floor, 2 Twins on top floor, 1 King on top floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor. A rollaway , pack & play,Crib, as well as a high chair is also avialable. Each bedroom is supplied with its own full bathroom and an additional half bath for added comfort to the visitors. Need room for a few more to relax? Relaxing top of the line couch and inviting chairs in the living room.
Thank you for considering our home for your extraordinary beach hideaway where a calm and comfortable vibe is at your fingertips!
Our handsome home is located at 70 West First Street. Just a brief walk to the pier , stores ,putt-putt, arcade, eateries, and the most first-rate ice-cream you ever tasted......
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and rental homes supply Wilmington, NC area travel magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of those great activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Could you change your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning vacationers of the same property. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of short-term rentals available in the Wilmington, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Wilmington, NC family, from relaxed condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Wilmington, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book " Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!", read through our short collection of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Wilmington, NC the best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by picking which specific area of Wilmington, NC you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each person knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio kitchen? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property fee? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Although many vacation homes permit pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
When the area, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies typically have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the entire contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental home to ensure you've packed all possessions.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Nearly all rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great vacation home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Drift - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.3 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.4 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.4 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles