- Ocean Isle Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Booking Possible
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIC 4A Very exclusive oceanfront condominium complex. RECENTLY ADDED 3RD FULL BATHROOM. Located on the top floor with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, and copious sun outdoor space. Offering an unsurpassed view of the sea and beach. This unit has been freshly modernized with granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath! Elaborate pool with hot tub, very close and convenient to the center of town. Conveniences include W/D, DW, MW, 42" HD CCTV, VCR, CH/A, ice maker, sun outdoor space, porch furnishings, outdoor shower, oceanfront pool, with hot tub, for IC residents (open Memorial Day thru Labor Day) and more. Accommodates 8 people. Linens: 1K, 1D&1S, 1D&1S. 2/3 parking spaces. Non smoking/ Must be 25+ to rent/No family dogs and cats
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Wilmington, NC area printed travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the management company and the local vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of those attractions with a substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds and save some money? The off-peak seasons generally offer amazing rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for price reductions. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it's soundside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Wilmington, NC activity that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide selection of weekly rental homes available in the Wilmington, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Wilmington, NC crew, from restful condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners often choose management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, house cleaning and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "IC 4A, Ocean front condo, located in the center of town. Walking distance to pier and restaurants." is the best rental for your upcoming getaway? Read this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Wilmington, NC rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of organizing your trip is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a costly rental home. A single individual in your party must be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is your family searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a pet dog? While a number of rental homes permit furry friends, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of limitations might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies often have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and home owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager right away. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental property web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest in regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.1 miles
- Drift - 0.1 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 0.3 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.1 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.9 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.0 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.1 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.1 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.1 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.1 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.2 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles