About this Property
- Sleeps 19
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2955 square feet
LegaSea has it all for your enormous group! Oceanfront, private beach access, 3,000 square feet of space to stretch out and not feel cramped, 4 sizable porches with handsome water vistas and plenty of parking. LegaSea is one of the biggest traditional beachfront homes on Carolina Beach's North End that can accommodate a huge group yet provide individual privacy and convenience, all at a very reasonable price. Designed as a horizontal duplex with main living spaces on both top and bottom floors, each with a well outfitted kitchen, dining area and huge living space. Each floor has a sizable covered main deck facing the ocean with plenty of seating and another covered deck with channel vistas. This property is no frills and has that beach bungalow feeling making it very homey for your home away from home vacation.
The wide covered porches on both sides provide marvelous vistas of the ocean & yacht basin, also providing protection from sun and rain for an extended living area with plenty of seating. A private walkway to the ocean with gazebo gives convenient access to come and go without “packing for the day.”
Book soon, this home fills up fast!
Location: 1214 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; Carolina Beach North End
Home: 7 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 19 / 13 Beds / 2,955 sq ft.
TOP UNIT: 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, sleeps 11
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, Twin bed with Twin Trundle, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, shared full bathroom and kitchenette with Bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen, 1 Twin - hall bathroom
*Bedroom 4: 2 Full beds and twin bed - full bathroom
BOTTOM UNIT: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 8
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, twin daybed with twin trundle, twin bunk beds, shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 2
*Bedroom 2: 1 Queen and shared bath and kitchenette with bedroom 1
*Bedroom 3: 1 Queen - hallway bathroom
Total: King (2), Queen size Beds (4), Full Beds (2), Twin Beds (8)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
** TOP AND BOTTOM UNITS DO NOT DIRECTLY CONNECT ON THE INSIDE. YOU WILL NEED TO GO OUTSIDE TO THE COVERED STEPS TO GET UP AND DOWN TO EACH UNIT **
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=RmcTTfSAm5D
PROPERTY LAYOUT: They do not directly connect on the inside, each unit has their own front door and are connected and accessed by external covered stairs on the street side. Features for each floor include a completely equipped kitchen, breakfast bar seating, combined living room/ dining area, kitchenette between large bedroom and beachfront bedroom and washer/dryer.
-OCEAN FRONT, amazing vistas! Lots of space!
-Big screen TV!
-There’s 6 parking spaces available
-Linens (beds made upon arrival!)
-Coffee Maker (on both floors)
-Washer/Dryer (on both floors)
-Dishwasher (on both floors)
-Microwave and Toaster
-Iron and Board
-A modest starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also supplied
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING & NO FAMILY PETS allowed at this property.
**min. Occupancy: 19 Occupants - Kids must be counted within the max. occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the home and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or events- If determined that a event/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a event took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Eateries, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Units"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Units"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are COMPLIMENTARY MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday nighttime during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - COMPLIMENTARY live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday nighttime during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and eateries)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also stores, arcades, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Historic
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Units!
-And More! We have a booklet and e-mail we send with recommendations
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is on the beach. Cape Fear National at Brunswick Forest and The Clubs at St. James are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Halyburton Park and Carolina Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Legion Stadium or Trask Coliseum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property