About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2972 square feet
Unwind in luxury and savor your dream vacation! Rest Ashored is a sizable townhome that is a short walk to the Beach and the Carolina Beach Lake. The 2,972 sqft home comes with a huge open kitchen/living room, an outdoor shower, and a BBQ grille!
Each of the 4 bedrooms have their own deck or patio and 3 have their own private bathrooms. The bunk bed room offers a great space for the kids to appreciate. The top floor features a enormous open kitchen, living room, and half bath. It also has vaulted ceilings and skylights, as well as a huge formal dining room which provides all the space you need for a great family gathering.
Location: 307 Greenville Avenue Unit 2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 9 blocks away from Carolina Beach Boardwalk, 4 blocks away from Carolina Beach Lake Park
Townhome: 4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,972 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King size bed, private bathroom (3rd floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen bed, private bathroom (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 3: Queen bed (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed: full size on the bottom, twin on the top, private bathroom (3rd floor)
*Living area: Twin pullout couch bed, (ground floor)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival. Linens and pillows are not included for the futon couches.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Rwaiiw3moKy
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Parking: 3-4 depending on how you park and the size of your car.
-Beach Access: 3 blocks away
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A modest starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also supplied
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*elevator is not currently in service*
Dogs are welcome and "Rest Ashored" provides all the essentials: 2 crates, food and water bowls, and pet waste bags.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-returnable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350 *Contact us about dog rules at the beach*
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach accepts dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to March 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
**min. Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Kids must be counted within the max. occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the home and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or events- If determined that a event/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a event took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Eateries, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Units"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Units"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are COMPLIMENTARY MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday nighttime during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - COMPLIMENTARY live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday nighttime during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and eateries)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also stores, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Units!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and e-mail we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Fisher State Historic Site and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School. North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher and Tregembo Animal Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees