About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 square feet
Beach House OKI 104
500 Ocean Dr. #104, Oak Island
1 Bedroom Apartment on Ground Level!
Located across the street from the oceanfront and within walking distance to stores, eateries, and the Oak Island Pier, the Beach House at Oak Island is a welcoming boutique vacation rental motel offering rooms and apartments of varying sizes and price points!
This unit offers:
• Bed Sizes: Queen, Queen Sleeper Couch.
• min. Occupancy: 4.
• Queen Sleeper Couch and chairs in the living area, dining area with seating for 2, and kitchenette in the great room!
• Private bedroom with Queen Bed, dresser and closet for storage!
• Private bathroom with fresh linens!
• Cable TV in the great room and bedroom, WIFI.
• Full-size slim line refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker in the kitchenette area of a great room!
• 2-nighttime minimum stay required.
• No smoking allowed in the room. Guests who smoke or use vapor type devices in rooms will be charged an additional $200 fee for cleaning and restoration.
• 1 dog allowed - $25 per nighttime plus tax non-returnable pet rent applies. This amount is not supplied in the initial quote for your stay and is to be paid prior to arrival. The only dogs allowed must be friendly, housebroken, flea-complimentary dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian-approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. Dogs are not allowed on furnishings. We understand that many dogs naturally shed - guests should take steps to remove pet hair prior to Check Out. Guest is responsible for any accidental damages that occur such as carpet stains or damage to walls, floors, or furnishings. Unreported pet damages may result in additional charges to guests. Concealed and/or unauthorized family pets will result in immediate eviction without refund and/or at The Beach House's discretion, payment of $200 pet rent per dog plus tax charged to the credit card of record.
On-site amenities include:
• Main entry covered boardwalk with the Atlantic Ocean overlook!
• A shared paved parking lot with parking space right in front of the units!
• A private resort beach access boardwalk walkway is just across the street for accessing the beach strand!
• A private resort pool! (Available by Memorial Weekend, closes by October 1st; may open as early as May 15th and close as early as Labor Day.)
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats Vacations’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information is subject to change and the quote included online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats Vacations cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; Carolina Retreats Vacations reserves the right to correct any errors.
About the Area
This condo is located in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Bay Beach. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy