About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 775 square feet
Hollis House is a single-family home located on the ocean side, off the busy street, no dodging cars getting to the beach. This is a traditional beach bungalow, located in the second row, you will be able to hear the crashing waves from the sizable front porch with rocking chairs and a picnic table. Simple walk to the beach and located in Carolina Beach close to the Lake and downtown area. Plenty of parking, generous outdoor space to grille, huge kitchen space, humongous deck to stretch out, with no shared walls next to loud neighbors – what else could a family want during your beach vacation!
Location: 1010 Carolina Beach Ave S, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 6 blocks away from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Home: 2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 775 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Size bed
*Bedroom 2: One Full bed and One Twin Size Bed
*Living Room: Pull out Couch Bed (full size)
Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (2), Twin Beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens and towels upon your arrival.
You can walk through the living room to get to Bedroom 2 which is Jack and Jill with Bedroom 1 (the bedrooms are connected by the 1 bathroom). Then Bedroom 1 connects back into the kitchen/dining area.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EcbNfzKAChL
-LARGE front porch!
-Pet friendly (with $250 pet fee)
-Full home with great parking!
-Parking: You can fit 3 cars in the parking area
-Beach Access: The most convenient beach access is via Spartanburg Avenue which is roughly a 5 min. walk down Carolina Beach Ave South
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Wifi and Cable
-Linens AND towels supplied (beds made upon arrival)
-A modest starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also included
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-returnable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350 *Contact us about dog rules at the beach*
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach accepts dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season.
**min. Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Kids must be counted within the max. occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the home and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or events- If determined that a event/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a event took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Eateries, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Units"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Units"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are COMPLIMENTARY MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday nighttime during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - COMPLIMENTARY live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday nighttime during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and eateries)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also stores, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Units!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and e-mail we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Fisher State Historic Site and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Halyburton Park and Carolina Beach. Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees