About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
"True North", Ocean front condo(Unit 5) with the most striking sunset vistas over the harbor and located on the north end of fun and lively Carolina Beach NC! 1 million+ renovations and newly decorated and new to Airbnb, True North is sure to be a key memory in your ocean stay. The nighttime vistas of the incredibly bright stars are nearly as impressive as the daytime sunshine and sea. MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!
True North are oceanfront condominiums, with ocean vistas and harbor vistas. Interior is freshly decorated and is fresh and clean, includes everything you need to prepare your own meals, and have a comfortable stay, and have a sense of a home away from home for your entire stay. This condo has a roomy master suite with ocean view private balcony. There are also a set of bunk beds to sleep 2!
The parking lot is complimentary and has marked spaces. Each unit has one. There are also serval additional spaces un marked that can be used for additional cars but are on a first come first serve basis. There is also a public beach parking lot directly across the street from condos.
Family Animals are permissible with a fee of $100 per pet that will be requested separately and prior to your stay!
Strong WIFI is available and login details can be found in the home on the Welcome letter as well as here:
WIFI: truenorth5 PASS: 0213sanddollar
* No smoking of any kind or vaping inside the home and no events, illegal substances or activities allowed on premises.
*Please note if you wish to savor the ocean breeze with doors or windows open please turn off the AC. Failure to do so causes heavy condensation to drip from vents and stain walls and you will invoiced for this damage if it occurs. Thank you for understanding!
* Supplies: Feel complimentary to use any items in the refrigerator or pantry. Dishwasher tablets/ detergent can be found under the kitchen sink.
* Pets: Dogs are not allowed on furnishings, we also ask that you pick up and dispose of any leavings on the grounds. If there are any appearances of pet hair or stains on furnishings you will be issued a invoice for professional cleaning.
* Pets on the Beach: 4/1- 9/30 Leashed dogs allowed before 9am and after 5pm. 10/1- 3/31 Leashed dogs allowed all hours *Dogs never allowed on wooden boardwalk or boardwalk district
* Outdoor Rinse Station: to rinse off beach sand before entering the home, please after beach activities
*Beach towels are supplied for you in the basket in the unit
* Parking: There is 1 designated spot underneath the building, 1 per unit with a parking pass found inside unit upon checkin.
Please put this pass in the dash where it is conveniently visible in your car during your stay and leave on the counter upon your checkout. Unmarked cars will be towed in order to maintain the integrity of the private parking.
Height restriction is 7ft, parking spots are standard size 9ft wide x 20ft deep. Larger cars may be a bit tight but still permissible.
Public parking is just around the corner from us and is $25 per day on a first come basis.
a complimentary public parking lot across the street from condo. You will find two parking passes (one for you and one for guests) on the counter. Additional parking for your guests can be found at the front of the parking lot adjacent to the main road and at the back of the parking lot in front of the dunes.
Please put these passes in the dash of your car during your stay and leave on the counter upon your checkout. We ask this to ensure that the parking lot is available for tenants and guests only. Unmarked cars will be towed in order to maintain the integrity of the private parking.
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Halyburton Park and Carolina Beach, while Ocean Front Park and Fort Fisher State Historic Site are cultural highlights. Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees