About this Property
- Sleeps 21
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Cordoba - 7 Bedroom 6.5 Bath House, Oceanfront, Sleeps 21
****Freshly Painted and New Beach Themed Furnishings for 2023****
****Pool Heating is Available for an Additional Fee****
Premium Services Included:
- Premium Grade Linens
- Private, Elevated Pool
New furnishings, plush/premium towel sets and linens, and freshly painted, this oceanfront home has an gorgeous elevated in-deck swimming pool and sleeps 21. The unique design of this pool and extended deck over the sand dunes accepts you to feel the ocean breezes, listen to the waves crash onto shore, and feel like you are part of the action on the beach.
Boasting a huge living room off the pool deck, as well as another family area upstairs with its own wet bar, this impressive home meets all your needs. Five of the bedrooms are suites with their own private baths, while two bedrooms are true luxury master suites with sizable bespoke tile showers, and the final two bedrooms share a huge bathroom with a enormous double vanity. Space is definitely not a problem here! Each master bedroom has a king bed. The bedroom downstairs has 2 bunk beds double over double, ideal for a modest family or kids (this room sleeps 8).
The home also features a cavernous kitchen, sizable flat-screen TV in each family room, and TVs in all bedrooms. The large oceanfront decks will completely expand your living space so everybody can spread out and appreciate the spectacular vistas. There is also an outdoor shower, wireless internet, expanded HD cable, Intelligent TVs, ceiling fans, extended ocean, and sound vistas.
Home is conveniently located near shopping, jet ski units, golf, fishing, boat ramp, basketball, tennis, kayak units, and much more.
Home supplied with toilet tissue and dishwasher tabs upon arrival for your convenience.
Twin home is next door "Savannah".....in case you need two homes side-by-side for a wedding or family event.
- Wonderful location and striking home. Would go back again!
May 26 – 30, 2022
- Loved the home. It would be nice to have some more floor mats, especially by the exterior doors to help stop tracking sand into the home. The location is marvelous, and the pool was great. We have already reserved a week for next year.
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel, and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker just like you are at home: (includes ice maker, instapot, & a Keurig)
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
Notable & Unique Features:
- Redecorated for 2023
- Located on the highly sought-after west end of Oak Island
- Spectacular sunrise and sunset vistas over the ocean
- Convenient to Bluewater Point Boat Ramp, Ocean Crest Pier, Beach Pantry Store, trails, fishing, great stores, dining, Oak Island Golf Couse, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 3K, 3Q, 1T, 2BB D/D
- Dog Friendly
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Oak Island Golf Club and The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Caswell Beach and Bay Beach. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees