About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Heaven Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first guests to stay at 'My Happy Place' a elegant, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed luxury home, newly constructed in 2015! You will savor unobstructed, charming vistas of both the ocean and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will appreciate the handsome reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining guests of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and suitcases. Totally equipped handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top deck, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, appreciate our roomy inground pool and stamped concrete pool deck, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally decorated with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a luxury home than a rental property. This is not just another beach rental property. We have decorated our home for the enjoyment of our family and guests, with many additional touches and features not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Ocean Isle Beach is a restful vacation or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with comfort and luxury in mind to help make your vacation memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 17:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for simple access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for sizable families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Grand granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We provide plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is huge with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ ocean vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi connected Sonos system so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Sizable dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas provide additional sleeping space for additional enormous gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second huge family room (great for kids or second family)
+ Family room features a couch, 55' HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency sizable capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas provide additional sleeping space for additional huge gatherings.
• Cavernous covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and ocean vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the ocean on one of two additional large, 18x35 foot decks; the top deck is furnished with large dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the handsome OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top deck off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to cavernous bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 features a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 features a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is entirely handicapped accessible, featuring a pocket door for simple ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) features a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and bags painless. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool features wide stair entry for easy access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool deck area includes impressive stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, large covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is equipped with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for kids & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous guests expire after their rental period.
• We are equipped with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Substantial flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') w/ Roku in both family rooms. Bring your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top deck, by the pool, and throughout the home.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are supplied to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Ocean Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an easy drive. The beaches are large, beautiful, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a short distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and easy over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a short ride to the beachfront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no family pets are allowed as a courtesy to all guests. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not included but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Please be advised that we maintain outdoor video cameras which cover the property perimeter and entrance for security purposes ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocean Isle Beach. Rees Jones Golf Course and Leopard's Chase Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Museum of Coastal Carolina and Ingram Planetarium. Planet Fun and Inlet Point Plantation are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property