About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 square feet
Relaxation, memories and happiness awaits - welcome to Searenity Now BHI.
**NEW for 2022 - 3 entirely modernized bathrooms, all new paint throughout, new ocean view outdoor bar, new outdoor completely wooded common areas (walkways, driveway, etc). Pictures coming soon.
As renters of many homes over the years, some really impressive and others less so, we have taken the best of those experiences and applied them here so you have an exceptional vacation from initial booking through your stay. Should you book our home, we hope you make as many memories, smiles, and laughs as we have. Now, about the home...
- Reverse floor plan, open concept kitchen and living spaces with elevated ceilings and most importantly, broad 180 degree ocean vistas
- Located directly across from a beach access (if you have never been to BHI, many homes, even those near the ocean, require you to load a cart and drive to a beach access. Our home is located directly in front of beach access #17, no loading and driving necessary!)
- Centrally located on the island, making trips to any attraction simple (BHI Club, Shoals Club, East Beach, the Market, the Marina), no trekking across the full island for anything
- New beds, pillows and linens: 1 king, 2 queens (one with a twin trundle underneath), 1 bunk bed (with a full bed, twin bunk above, and twin trundle below)
- Each bedroom has its own dedicated full bathroom (three baths fully refreshed in 2022), with a 1/2 bath upstairs
- Both club memberships (BHI and Shoals Club) are available to purchase for your stay. Some new rules we do not control, established by each club, are in place for 2022 to limit participants. Please contact the respective clubs to inquire about availability.
- New carts in 2021, 4 passenger lifted and 6 passenger high speed limo (Old or bad carts can make for a less than ideal experience. Ours are clean, fast, and safe.)
- New intelligent TV's in all the bedrooms (youtube TV and Netflix are included, you can load your account for Hulu, Disney+, etc)
- High speed internet and access points to help with Zoom meetings, remote learning, and streaming entertainment. We have NetGear Orbi WiFi 6 Mesh Routers in place and the highest speeds available on the island.
- Over 1,500 square feet of decking, with screened porch off the master bedroom
- Renovated kitchen with quartz counters, wine refrigerator, gas stove top, high end cutlery, Keurig AND drip coffee maker
- Beach towels, 9 beach chairs (high and low), and a no fuss Shibumi Shade are supplied
- Laundry on the main level (the bedroom level)
- Adirondacks on all decks for calming moments
- Hi power hair dryers in bathrooms so you can pack a little lighter
- NEW special secondary commercial grade HVAC filtration (in addition to the usual HVAC filtration) to help fight/kill more airborne contaminants
- Useful links for your convenience (bhiclub.net, shoalsclub.com, baldheadislandferry.com)
We are not a rental management company, we personally manage everything related to our home so you get the care and attention you deserve. You can e-mail, text or call with any issues, at any time. We hope you find happiness in our home, we're committed to making it a place you'd want to revisit or refer your friends and family.
About the Area
Located in Bald Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Carolina Beach, while Smith Island Museum of History and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are cultural highlights. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy