About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 square feet
Beach House OKI 206
500 Ocean Dr. #206, Oak Island
2 Bedroom Apartment on Second Level!
Located across the street from the oceanfront and within walking distance to stores, eateries, and the Oak Island Pier, the Beach House at Oak Island is a welcoming boutique vacation rental motel offering rooms and apartments of varying sizes and price points!
This unit offers:
• Bed Sizes: Queen, Double, Queen Sleeper Couch.
• min. Occupancy: 6.
• Queen Sleeper Couch and chairs, dining area with seating, and kitchenette in the great room!
• Two private bedrooms, one with a Queen Bed and one with a Double Bed, dresser, and closet for storage!
• Private bathroom with fresh linens!
• Cable TV, WIFI.
• Full-size slim line refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker in the kitchenette area of a great room!
• 2-nighttime minimum stay required.
• No smoking allowed in the room. Guests who smoke or use vapor type devices in rooms will be charged an additional $200 fee for cleaning and restoration.
• No tenant family pets allowed. Concealed and/or unauthorized pets will result in immediate eviction without refund and/or at The Beach House's discretion, payment of $200 pet rent per dog plus tax charged to the credit card of record.
On-site amenities include:
• Main entry covered boardwalk with the Atlantic Ocean overlook!
• A shared paved parking lot with parking space right in front of the units!
• A public beach access walkway just across and down the street for accessing the beach strand!
• A private resort pool! (Available by Memorial Weekend, closes by October 1st; may open as early as May 15th and close as early as Labor Day.)
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats Vacations’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information is subject to change and the quote included online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats Vacations cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; Carolina Retreats Vacations reserves the right to correct any errors.
About the Area
This condo is located in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Oak Island Golf Club and Founders Club at St. James Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy