About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2368 square feet
Blue Heron Nest has it all! Great beach access, ocean vistas, roomy living, close to downtown and plenty of parking. If you have a enormous family or group Blue Heron Nest has plenty of room. Unwind on 3 cavernous decks and watch the sunrise over the ocean or sunset and the fireworks in the evening. With over 2368 square feet, 4 bedrooms and accommodations for 10, it is one of the bigger condos at Carolina Beach, you will not feel cramped.
At Blue Heron Nest the beds are made with clean high quality linens. Soft, huge comfortable bath towels are set out with hand towels, wash cloths and cosmetic rags. In addition, hand soap, detergents for dishes and laundry, paper towels and toilet paper are all set out for your arrival. Bed making, clean linens, towel sets and starter supplies are all supplied in the cleaning fee.
Location: 300 Carolina Beach Ave S Unit #300, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 2 blocks away from Carolina Beach Boardwalk, 2 blocks away from Carolina Beach Lake Park
Condo: 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,368 sq ft.
Property Layout: This property is on the the 3rd floor, there is a carport underneath the first floor.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=YPqjpRqUHt9
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed and One Futon (full size)
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Fourth Bedroom: Bunk Bed (2 Twin Beds)
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
**Parking: There are 3 parking spots available
-WiFi & Cable TV
-Beach Chairs (not guaranteed)
-Regular Coffee Maker- toastmaster (not a Keurig)
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A modest starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also supplied
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*Please note, there used to be an elevator at this unit but it is currently out of service.*
Beach Access: Location, location, location. When it’s time to hit the beach, you have 2 beach access points less than a block from the building. When you get to the beach you’ll notice it is one of the widest segments of beach with 2 lifeguard stations and a well-known surfing location with lessons and instructions. You and your family will have an painless walk to all the boardwalk and downtown activities, bars, eateries, carnival rides, Britt’s donuts and all the fun activities at the boardwalk.
**This is a non-smoking unit. And NO FAMILY PETS allowed.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*min. Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Kids must be counted within the max. occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
***Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the home and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or events- If determined that a event/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a event took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Eateries, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Units"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Units"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are COMPLIMENTARY MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday nighttime during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - COMPLIMENTARY live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday nighttime during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and eateries)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also stores, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Units!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and e-mail we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this condo is near the beach. Halyburton Park and Carolina Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, or check out an event or a game at Legion Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property