About this Property
- Sleeps 37
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Ocean's 12 - 12 Bedroom 11 Bath House, Oceanfront, Sleeps 37
****Pool Heating Available for an Additional Fee****
****Redecorated for 2023****
This striking home has the most gorgeous 360 degree vistas of the ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Lockwood Folly River, the natural sand dunes and terrain, and even Holden Beach! You are sure to find yourself spending tons of time in the upsized great room because the inverted floor plan maximizes these long-range vistas. The huge windows bring the natural beauty outside into your comfortable living space. You can also appreciate a enormous flat-screen HDTV with extended cable, as well as TVs in all bedrooms throughout the home.
Amazingly roomy, this home sleeps 37 guests in its well-appointed bedrooms. There are 6 master suites with king beds and the kids can savor their play or peaceful time in the 3 bunk bedrooms. The 11 bathrooms guarantee that no one ever has a long wait before they are able to grab a shower or bath.
Showcase your culinary skills preparing the fresh seafood you caught using the cavernous and well-equipped chef's kitchen. Having two of every main appliance makes cooking meals a enjoyment. There are 2 fridges, 2 ranges, 2 microwaves, and 2 dishwashers. This home even features 2 washers and 2 dryers.
Bask in the sunshine beside the charming private pool while appreciating summer breezes. Pull up a chair on the huge pool deck and enjoy watching the sunset. The pool area is well designed with tons of seating for sizable gatherings of family and friends.
This pretty home is ideal for large events - get-togethers, weddings, church retreats, and other celebrations. Ample parking is available for up to 14 cars.
For your added pleasure, premium-grade linens are supplied for your stay.
Pretty home with a five star view...
- Great view
The home is on the end of the island and we were surrounded on 3 sides by water. The view was striking. The home met our needs, including an elevator for our mother, who has mobility issues. She was also able to get to the water on the inlet side without having to walk through deep sand to the beach.
- Me and my group had an impressive time here! Striking home and very spacious!
Apr 21 – 24, 2022
- The kitchen was well equipped, maybe take one or two kuerigs and trade it for a crock or instant pot for easier meal prep. An Ice maker might be a great addition for summer. The bedroom furnishings was very nice and VERY comfortable. Linens, pillows, and beds were very comfortable and plentiful. Having blackout curtains was a very nice touch for kids and those early sunrises! The vistas were spectacular at any time of day, and we all appreciated the nice outdoor furnishings.
We LOVED the home, and this is the first time my family would be excited to return to the same home year after year.
- Absolutely appreciated our stay! The property was impressive and Better Beach was charming to work with!
- We thoroughly enjoy staying at Oceans 12. There is plenty of room for our whole family with the 12 bedrooms and plenty of living space. The vistas are spectacular and we always see some marvelous sunsets. The pool and beach plus the tidal areas are great places for the kids to play and enjoy the water. They appreciate it. Because we don't go to eateries while there and do all our own cooking, we use the kitchen constantly. We were glad to see that the dishes were changed to Corelle instead of those big heavy dishes they had before. The appliances were all working great this year. Lots of coffee pots! All in all, we appreciate the place and have rented for 2023 and hope to for years to come.
- The vistas from the home were definitely gorgeous!
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel, and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen just like you are at home: (includes ice maker, instapot, & a Keurig)
- Free Wifi
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
Notable & Unique Features:
- Redecorated for 2023
- Located on the highly sought-after west end of Oak Island
- Spectacular 360-degree vistas all around of Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and Lockwood Folly Inlet
- Spectacular sunrise AND sunset vistas over the ocean
- Convenient to Bluewater Point Boat Ramp, Ocean Crest Pier, Beach Pantry Store, trails, fishing, great stores, dining, Oak Island Golf Couse, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Private swimming pool
About the Area
Located in Oak Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Oak Island Golf Club and The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Caswell Beach and Holden Beach. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees