About this Property
- Sleeps 19
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
BonBini - 7 Bedroom 4.5 Bath Home, Oceanfront, Sleeps 19
(3513 E. Beach Drive, Oak Island)
****BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION & NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET FOR 2023!!!****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION & NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET FOR 2023!!!!
- EVENT HOME (ADDITIONAL FEE)
- Approx. square footage = 2,856
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean
- Centrally located in the heart of Oak Island
- Direct beach access in front of home
- Within walking distance to Pepperoni Grille Restaurant, trails and fishing, Middleton Park with basketball hoops, splash pad water park, playgrounds, tennis courts, summer concerts, and much more
- Convenient to many great stores, eateries, grocery stores, Ocean Crest Pier, Oak Island Golf Course, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 2K, 3Q, 2BB T/T, 1BB T/D, 1QSS (queen sleeper couch located in the 2nd living room area off the pool on 1st level)
1st (bottom) Level - Oceanfront King Master #1 with private ADA compliant bathroom (master bedroom ADA compliant with wide doorways), Oceanfront Queen Bedroom with shared hall bathroom, Street Side Bunk Bedroom (2BB T/T) no bathroom attached, Bonus Living Area off the pool deck.
2nd (middle) Level - Oceanfront King Master #2 with private bathroom, Oceanfront Queen Bedroom with shared hall bathroom, Street Side Queen Bedroom no bathroom attached, Oceanfront Bunk Bedroom (1BB T/D) no bathroom attached.
3rd (top) Level - Open Concept Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Half Bathroom
- Entertainment: Flat-screen Intelligent TVs equipped with streaming. TVs in all bedrooms. Board games. Puzzles. Books.
- Kitchen: Cavernous gourmet kitchen. Sizable kitchen island. Stainless-steel appliances. 2 Refrigerators with ice makers. Electric double oven (1 conventional oven, 1 convection/microwave oven). 1 Electric cooktop. 2 Dishwashers. 1 Farmhouse sink and 1 modest prep sink. Keurig coffee maker. Drip coffee maker. Air Fryer. Griddle. Crockpot. Blender. Toaster. Stock pot.
- Open Concept/Reverse floor plan
- Wet bar/coffee bar with mini-refrigerator
- Quartz countertops
- LVP floor throughout with tile in bathrooms
- Custom tile showers
- Double vanity in some bathrooms
- Keyless entry
- Elderly friendly (Elevator to all floors)
- 3 Oceanfront porches (2 pergolas on each side of top level porch and sun deck around 1st level pool area)
- Top level cantilever deck facing west for beautiful sunset vistas
- Elevated in-deck oceanfront private saltwater swimming pool (12 x 26) with vistas all around on the ocean side of the home
- Hot/cold outdoor shower
- Outdoor foot wash station
- 2 Charcoal grilles
- Private/covered parking
- No family pets allowed
BonBini - Welcome to this charming BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION home that is a beach lover's dream come true! Specifically designed with your utmost relaxation and enjoyment in mind, this gorgeous and extravagant home will be the ideal place to leave all your cares behind. The elevated in-deck oceanfront saltwater pool is ideally located for you to be able to soak in the most spectacular expansive ocean vistas while you cool off in the pool or lounge on the deck with your favorite drink in hand. Watch extraordinary Oak Island sunsets from the top level cantilever deck designed to face west just for you. Direct beach access is just steps away from the home, so you can dig your toes into the sand anytime the urge strikes you. With 2 oceanfront master suites to choose from and other oceanfront bedrooms as well, everybody will be able to experience the gentle lullaby of the waves rolling onto the shore as they fall asleep at nighttime. Ocean vistas abound in this modern and opulent home no matter where you are! As an event friendly home this is also the ideal spot for your dream beach wedding, family reunion, or other celebration (for an additional fee - contact the Better Beach Units office for details). Located in the heart of Oak Island you are close to everything you could need or want from necessities to fun! Come and experience Oak Island at it's best and make BonBini your new vacation home year after year! Don't wait too long or this dazzling island treasure will be taken!
EXTERIOR AUDIO & VIDEO MONITORING ON PREMISES
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property