About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to FUN IN THE SUN. Our 6-bedroom home has everything you need to relax and have fun. From the outdoor 40’x18’ inground saltwater pool, ping pong table, corn hole, croquet, and bicycles to the inside pool table & foose ball table, there is something to keep the entire group entertained.
We are located in the center of everything Wilmington has to offer:
- Walking distance to Mayfaire Town Center (or 7-min. bicycle ride)
- 5 min. drive to UNCW
- 8 min. drive to the shores of handsome Wrightsville Beach (or 25-min. bicycle ride)
- 10 min. drive to downtown Wilmington Riverfront/Riverwalk.
This home has been completely refreshed in 2021 with all new floor, paint, kitchen & furnishings.
Featuring granite countertops, high end appliances, and super comfortable beds. High speed internet & cable TV supplied. Comfortably sleeps 14.
Downstairs has 3 bedrooms:
- Coral room with a Queen with an adjoining ½ bathroom.
- Yellow room with 2 twin beds.
- Lavender room/office with a full-size futon, desk, chair and printer.
- There is one full bathroom with shower accessible to all the bedrooms.
- Living room with a sectional couch and 65-inch intelligent TV
- Open Kitchen is well outfitted with seating at the island and a dining area that seats 8. Additional wicker dining set for 4 in the patio room.
- Adjacent to open Kitchen in the Patio/Playroom is an additional dining table with seating for 4.
- Patio/Playroom leading out to the backyard, has a comfortable upsized wicker seating area (ideal for after dinner drinks), 8’ pool table, and 43-inch intelligent TV. Even have a speaker available to connect to Music.
- 2 sizable master bedrooms both with King beds and each with cavernous full baths.
- The Media or “6th” bedroom with a pull out queen couch and a pull out full size loveseat, enormous closet and a pocket door for privacy! This room has a 75-inch intelligent TV (ideal for games or late-nighttime movies) and a fooseball table.
- Upstairs also includes the laundry room and many upsized closets.
The Outdoor area
- Front porch with 2 rocking chairs and ceiling fans.
- The ½ acre back yard has a 40’x18’ inground sateater Pool w/Pool home containing, refrigerator, modest kitchen & storage.
- Plenty of Parlor Chairs for sunbathing on the concrete patio surrounding the 40’x18’ inground pool or sit under the umbrella at the outdoor dining table. Charcoal & Gas grilles supplied.
- Hammock for calming after the day at the beach
- Plenty of room for corn hole and croquet as well as Ping Pong table for set up on concrete patio. Also have picnic table.
We are in an established, safe, peaceful, neighborhood. We have fabulous neighbors and request that all guests always be respectful of our neighbors. The City of Wilmington has a noise ordinance after 9 pm which is stringently enforced, so after a fun day of being outside, please savor the interior. The neighborhood is great for walking or cycling.
- Mayfaire Town Center is an simple walk or bicycle ride, and offers numerous stores, stores, great eateries, movie theater, trampoline park, golf lounge, 4 grocery stores, and other entertainment options.
- Wrightsville Beach offers miles of handsome beach. Fishing and units for kayaking, boating, and surfing.
- Downtown features some acclaimed eateries, the new Riverwalk area, lively bars and music.
- USS North Carolina (BB-55) Battleship
- You are also a 30-min. drive to Carolina Beach which is home to the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Green Meadow, a neighborhood in Wilmington. Children's Museum of Wilmington and Eagle Point Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mayfaire Town Center and The Cotton Exchange. Traveling with kids? Consider New Hanover County Arboretum and Cape Fear Paddleboarding. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees