About this Property
- Sleeps 27
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
LA VITA BELLA (THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE) - 9 Bedroom 8.5 Bath, Oceanfront, DIRECTLY NEXT TO BEACH ACCESS, EVENT HOME, Sleeps 27
****BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION & NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET for Summer of 2023 - FINAL PHOTOS COMING SOON!****
****POOL HEATING IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE - SEE DETAILS BELOW****
This oceanfront home is all about gatherings and relaxation as you soak in the beauty of unobstructed ocean vistas! BRAND NEW, PREMIER OCEANFRONT HOME ON OAK ISLAND WITH LARGE ELEVATED POOL & HOT TUB. With 3 oceanfront decks and a sizable sunset deck at the front of the home, you will be able to wake to spectacular sunrises and absorb the gorgeous sunsets from multiple vantage points. All of the oceanfront decks have handsome unobstructed vistas and the top floor deck on the sound side of the home accepts for beautiful vistas of the sunset over gorgeous Capel Hill, an island landmark.
La Vita Bella is the ideal destination for events and get-togethers (for an additional fee). The sizable pool deck on the 1st level has direct access to the 1st level kitchen, great room and dining - accepting for ease of entertaining and gathering.
Appreciate the ocean side handsome spiral staircase accepting painless access to all three levels of the home, including bedroom areas and the 2nd level den, without having wet swimsuits drip through the home. Each deck has a safety pool gate in place. You will certainly want to experience the spectacular bridal suite on the top level with a king bed, an upsized suite bath, a handsome double slipper soaking tub overlooking the sunset.
Grand and roomy, no expense has been spared with this brand-new home. High-end finishes including quartz countertops, huge eat-in island, LVP floor, and bespoke tile showers throughout. There are 3 inside bar areas with wine/drink coolers - one on each level of the home. There is also an outside counter bar on the main oceanfront covered deck. A entirely equipped kitchen is ready for enormous families and get togethers, featuring 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 Bosch fridges, 2 KitchenAid microwaves, 2 KitchenAid wall ovens, and an upsized electric Jenn Air cooktop. The kitchen offers a prep island with an additional sink, a breakfast island, and a long window bar. There is a 3rd KitchenAid microwave in the 2nd floor den/TV room, which is an additional gathering space great for teens and other entertaining. This den has a privacy door/a closet/a bar area and a huge TV. There is also a twin couch bed as part of the sectional in this den and the space could be treated as a 10th sleeping area.
This home is really a striking destination that has been lovingly equipped for the comfort and enjoyment of your huge family. Make your reservation and experience LA VITA BELLA (THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE) today! See you soon!
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel & washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen ready for large families and groups
- Free WIFI
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Brand new construction and new to the units market for 2023
- EVENT HOME (For additional fee - Telephone Better Beach Units office for details.)
- Floor plan designed for ease of entertaining and family activity. All community areas have access directly onto the pool deck via the spiral staircase with safety pool gates at all access points.
- Approx. square feet = 3,845. 3-Story Home.
- Public beach access directly next to the home
- Located on the highly sought-after west end of Oak Island
- 2 Car charging stations (SAE J1772 universal chargers)
- 1 bedroom offers a zero-entry shower.
- Spectacular sunrise AND sunset vistas over both the ocean and sound
- Convenient to Bluewater Point Boat Ramp, Ocean Crest Pier, Beach Pantry Store, trails, fishing, great stores, dining, Oak Island Golf Couse, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 7K, 1Q, 2BB D/D each with T Trundle, 1TSS (twin sleeper couch located in the 2nd floor den area)
- Bed Configuration (Sleeps 27 - Six out of the seven king master suites have full oceanfront vistas, and the 7th king master suite has a side window view of the ocean. All 7 king master suites have a private bathroom, #7(The Bridal Suite) offers a charming stand-alone soaking tub.)
- Lower/1st Level:
BR 1 - 1 King (*zero entry shower for simple access)
- Middle/2nd Level:
BR 2 - 1 King
BR 3 - 1 King
BR 4 - 1 King
BR 5 - 2 Bunk Beds (Full over Full with Twin Trundles) (The bunk room offers a higher capacity of 600 lbs. per each sleeping area except for the trundles and will accommodate teens and adults. The bunk room can sleep up to 10 people.)
BR 6 - 1 Queen
- Upper/3rd Level:
BR 7 - 1 King
BR 8 - 1 King
BR 9 - 1 King
- Entertainment: Flat-screen Intelligent TVs. TVs in all bedrooms. Blue-Ray player and DVDs. Board games. Puzzles. Books.
- Kitchen: Roomy gourmet kitchen. Quartz countertops. Kitchen island with prep sink. Breakfast island window bar. Stainless-steel appliances. 2 Bosch fridges. Wine/drink cooler refrigerator. Ice makers. 2 Bosch dishwashers. 2 KitchenAid microwaves. 2 KitchenAid electric wall ovens. Oversized Jenn Air electric cooktop. Crockpot. Griddle. Keurig coffee maker. Multiple drip coffee makers. Blender. Toasters.
- Substantial Dining Table
- 2nd floor den area with wet bar including a microwave, wine/beverage cooler and sink
- 3rd floor features a coffee bar with sink and wine/beverage cooler
- Electric Fireplace
- Elderly friendly - Elevator to all floors and one zero entry shower
- 2 High-capacity hot water heaters
- 2 Washer/dryer sets
- 3 Oceanfront decks all connected with a spiral staircase and offer great ocean vistas
- 1 Street side top floor sun deck offers spectacular sunset vistas, dune and ocean vistas
- 2 Hot/cold outdoor showers (1 enclosed and 1 open with foot wash station)
- Hot tub (max capacity 6)
- Outdoor oceanfront bar counter
- Extensive elevated in-deck swimming pool (30 x 13) overlooking the ocean with pool heating available (for an additional fee - $50/day with a 3-day minimum or $350/week. Please call the Better Beach Units office at least one week prior to arrival to allow for prep time.)
- Giant pool deck on the 1st level has direct access to the 1st level kitchen and great room accepting for ease of entertaining and gatherings
- 2 Charcoal park grilles
- Private parking (10 spaces total)
- No family pets allowed
EXTERIOR VIDEO & AUDIO MONITORING ON PREMISES
About the Area
Located in Oak Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy