About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Appreciate this handsome third-floor condo located right next to the Activity Center in the Royal Poste section of Sea Trail. This two-bedroom villa features 2 Twins in bedroom one, and 2 Twins in bedroom two, each with a cavernous bathroom attached.
* 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom condo
* Totally equipped kitchen
* Open kitchen and living area
* Screened in porch
* Golf course vistas
* Free Wifi / Cable TV
WHAT DOES SEA TRAIL RESORT VILLAS OFFER YOU?
* Quiet Golf Course Setting with 3 Championship Golf courses offering 54 Holes of Golf, Driving range and Club
* Close to grocery stores, drug stores, and onsite restaurant
* 1 mile to inter-coastal Waterway
* 1.5 miles from Sunset Beach (Rated the 4th best beach in the world by National Geographic)
* Access to the Village Activity Center PROVIDED in your rental rate
* Parking outside your unit
When renting through Sea Trail Resort Villas access to the Village Amenity Center is PROVIDED in your rate. This is a savings of up to $150. Be sure to ask if you are considering renting through another company if this is included.
No Smoking in unit. There is a $500.00 deep cleaning fee for any unit that is smoked in.
No groups under age of 25
No House Parties
The Village Activity Center offers:
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Indoor Heated Hot Tub
* Outdoor Pool
* Kiddie Pool
* Tiki Bar (Seasonal)
* Game Room - Pool Table/Ping Pong/Shuffleboard and Dart Board
* House's Place Restaurant and Full Service Bar
When making a reservation, you must be 25 to rent with us. We do not rent to locals.
Airbnb guests must sign an Affordable Enormous Properties rental agreement and also submit a copy of their Drivers License to Affordable Grand Properties. Also, the renter must be 25 years of age or older. Affordable Extensive Properties will cancel the reservation if you are under the age of 25 and or a local.
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Trail, a neighborhood in Sunset Beach. Rees Jones Golf Course and Willard Byrd Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Burgess Coastal Preserve and Heritage Shores Nature Preserve. Ingram Planetarium and Museum of Coastal Carolina are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy