About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
1 PURA VIDA - 4 Bedroom 2 Bath House, Sleeps 12
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Oceanfront with impressive ocean vistas
- Direct access to the beach
- Near parks, shopping, eateries, pier and golf
- Beds: 1 K, 2 Q, 2 BB T/D
- Layout: Ground Level = Laundry room. 1st Level = Open floor plan featuring living room with huge oceanfront deck that stretches the entire width of the home, dining area, kitchen, queen bedroom, bunk bedroom with 2 BB T/D, one full bath with tub. 2nd Level = Queen bedroom with oceanfront private balcony, king bedroom with oceanfront private balcony, one full bathroom with stand up shower.
- TVs in all bedrooms, DVD Player with TV in living room, extended cable
- Carpet, ceramic tile, wood floors
- Ceiling fans
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Boat parking
- Outside shower
- No family pets allowed
Recently modernized, this gorgeous oceanfront home will give you countless hours of relaxation and charming ocean vistas. Don't miss the spectacular sunrises and sunsets right on your own front porch or walk down the porch stairs and onto the beach for a nice long walk or some sunbathing. The open floor plan will allow for everybody to gather together for some quality time. Come and immerse yourself in this unique island home with all the amenities and fun it has to offer. 1 Pura Vida will definitely have you wanting to stay forever on island time!
Due to Hurricane Isiasis, a dune re-nourishment is underway. To see the closest beach access, go to: https://www.oakislandnc.com/residents-visitors/beach-information/beach-accesses You will be able to access the beach from the oceanside of your home.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Island Golf Club and The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed