- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyContact for last min. specials. We have four homes on Sea Isle--Windjammer BB, Mermaid Crossing, Blue Crab and Starfish Cottage.
CLEANING PROVIDED no additional costs for weekly units
Brand New Kitchen, Upscale, Granite, Stainless appliances, Everything Updated, .Grand enlargened outdoor space.
Windjammer II is one of eight units in this handsome, two-level townhouses located on the West End of Sea Isle Beach.
There is a generous pool located directly in front of this freshly-constructed, Non-Smoking townhouse. The pool is one of the biggest on the Island. Our unit is not sea view (there is one view) but you are just steps away (less than 30 seconds) to the beach with NO streets to cross! Simply go underneath our unit , Windjammer, to the beach access ramp/dunes. Very wide beach at the West end.
Our townhouse is very sizable and enormous inside, and has two porches which overlook the sound side of the island. You are not and do not feel cramped in this home and it is much bigger than most of the homes on Sea Isle. This townhouse is the brightest of all. The kitchen is newly renovate with all new stainless appliances, granite, new kitchen cabinets, generous with a generous capacity refrigerator, new floors, and tons of cabinet space. The dining and family living area has new hard wood floors.
WIRELESS INTERNET FOR ALL GUEST
The 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are sizable with plenty of closet and storage space. All bedrooms have a pretty private full bathroom. The bedrooms have beds as follows:
ONE KING, ONE QUEEN,ONE QUEEN, TWO DOUBLES, TWO DOUBLES. The 2 master bedrooms are located on the main floor with their own private voluminous bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 more bedrooms with three full bathrooms and a laundry area and tons of closet space. All bedrooms have CABLE TV, some have vcr's. The family area has a new flat screen TV and two bedrooms also have flat screens. We have books to read, games to play and movies to watch.
The kitchen is brand new, remodeled 2015, huge with plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, drink glasses and storage containers. The dining area is open and radiant with a enormous glass dining room table and chairs and additional seating with a side table area.
There is also a sizable new outdoor space on the superb beach with a shower. You may sit on that porch and adore the sea. We just enlargened our main outdoor space on the main level , which is off the family room, and there is a second porch is off a huge bedroom. Appreciate the peaceful island while calming on the porch, with a cool drink and your favorite rent. You will also have access to our owners closet with a grille, beach chairs, pool floats, etc. The beach is pretty, wide, and not busy on the private West End of the Island.
Parking is available underneath our unit for 3 cars along with outer spots located around the pool.
Sea Isle is 6 miles of beach with a few new eateries, mini putt putt course, and ice cream parlor and arcade for children. It is not a commercial beach, but a ideal place for visitors and families to get together and appreciate a anxiety-complimentary holiday.
Telephone for additional costs or for off season holiday deals.
We also have 3 other homes available
Keywords: Sizable Townhouse- Sea side,
Substantial Pool steps to sea- Finest Deal on the Island. Pool is Huge, Private West End
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a property that meets their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of rentals in Wilmington, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think " Beautiful 5 Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps 14- June 1st and 8th specials" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Wilmington, NC rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Consensus can be challenging among family members, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Will the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a domestic pet? While a number of rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
After the location, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Read the entire contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all vacation rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they like the rental? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 1.8 miles
- Drift - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.0 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.0 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 4.1 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.9 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles