- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyContact for last min. specials. We have four homes on Sea Isle--Windjammer BB, Mermaid Crossing, Blue Crab and Starfish Cottage.
CLEANING PROVIDED no additional costs for weekly units
Brand New Kitchen, Upscale, Granite, Stainless appliances, Everything Updated, .Enormous enlargened outdoor space.
Windjammer II is one of eight units in this handsome, two-level townhouses located on the West End of Sea Isle Beach.
There is a generous pool located directly in front of this newly-constructed, Non-Smoking townhouse. The pool is one of the biggest on the Island. Our unit is not sea view (there is one view) but you are just steps away (less than 30 seconds) to the beach with NO streets to cross! Simply go underneath our unit , Windjammer, to the beach access ramp/dunes. Very wide beach at the West end.
Our townhouse is very sizable and enormous inside, and has two porches which overlook the sound side of the island. You are not and do not feel cramped in this home and it is much bigger than most of the homes on Sea Isle. This townhouse is the brightest of all. The kitchen is freshly renovate with all new stainless appliances, granite, new kitchen cabinets, roomy with a generous capacity refrigerator, new floors, and tons of cabinet space. The dining and family living area has new hard wood floors.
WIRELESS INTERNET FOR ALL GUEST
The 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are generous with plenty of closet and storage space. All bedrooms have a pretty private full bathroom. The bedrooms have beds as follows:
ONE KING, ONE QUEEN,ONE QUEEN, TWO DOUBLES, TWO DOUBLES. The 2 master bedrooms are located on the main floor with their own private voluminous bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 more bedrooms with three full bathrooms and a laundry area and tons of closet space. All bedrooms have CABLE TV, some have vcr's. The family area has a new flat screen TV and two bedrooms also have flat screens. We have books to read, games to play and movies to watch.
The kitchen is brand new, redone 2015, sizable with plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, drink glasses and storage containers. The dining area is open and dazzling with a huge glass dining room table and chairs and additional seating with a side table area.
There is also a huge new outdoor space on the handsome beach with a shower. You may sit on that porch and relish the sea. We just enlargened our main outdoor space on the main level , which is off the family room, and there is a second porch is off a sizable bedroom. Appreciate the peaceful island while peaceful on the porch, with a cool drink and your favorite rent. You will also have access to our owners closet with a grille, beach chairs, pool floats, etc. The beach is blissful, wide, and not busy on the private West End of the Island.
Parking is available underneath our unit for 3 cars along with outer spots located around the pool.
Sea Isle is 6 miles of beach with a few new eateries, mini putt putt course, and ice cream parlor and arcade for children. It is not a commercial beach, but a ideal place for visitors and families to get together and appreciate a anxiety-complimentary holiday.
Telephone for additional prices or for off season holiday deals.
We also have 3 other homes available
Keywords: Substantial Townhouse- Sea side,
Generous Pool steps to sea- Finest Deal on the Island. Pool is Huge, Private West End
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those wonderful attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Able to change your trip week? The off-peak seasons generally offer amazing rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly anticipating ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Advice
You might be surprised to discover how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Wilmington, NC crew, from low-noise condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Wilmington, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Wilmington, NC vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think " Beautiful 5 Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps 14- Rent 3 nights 4th free January/Feb" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Wilmington, NC rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. A lot of visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Consensus can be challenging between members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Will your preferred rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure everybody understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are sheet sets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Although a number of vacation homes allow pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wilmington, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
After you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure you've collected all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was outstanding and you're ready to re-book the same property for next year. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Drift - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.0 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.0 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 4.1 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles