About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
OCEAN WALK 8103 AQUA ESCAPE - 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo, Sleeps 7
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Two assigned parking spaces (assigned spaces marked with unit number directly under condo, no parking passes required) and excess parking around perimeter of the complex
- Close access to the community pool (closed in off season)
- Short three min. walk to the beach access at end of street. Multiple beach accesses throughout the island with complimentary parking.
- Within short walking distance to stores, eateries and grocery stores
- Beds: 1 K, 1 D, 1 BB T/D, 1 QSS
- Entertainment: Extended cable. Flat screen TVs in bedrooms and a mounted 55" Intelligent TV and DVD player in living room. Game closet.
- New plank-style floor
- Some beach equipment supplied by owner
- Common area with park-style charcoal grilles and picnic tables
- No family pets allowed
OW 8103 Aqua Escape is an attractively maintained and comfortable haven in which to relax and relax featuring very appealing nautical décor. This condo will accommodate up to seven in the two cavernous bedrooms with room for two more on the queen sleeper couch in the living room. Off the living room is a private "stand only" balcony (no room for outdoor seating) that offers a glimpse of the ocean. The elevator and stairway are just steps from the condo's front door. Savor ample opportunities to hunt shells, watch dolphins play, kayak, jet ski, paddle boarding, charter a fishing or sightseeing trip, bird-watch, surf, pier fish, golf, play putt-putt, attend weekly outdoor summer concerts or just watch captivating sunrises and sunsets at the beach. With just a 10-15 min. drive into close by cozy and historic Southport, there is even more sightseeing and unique stores, as well as fine and casual dining. Stop by the Southport Visitors Center to learn more about all the amazing things to do. Everyone will be able to find something they like. You can even take a ferry ride for the day over to Bald Head Island or to Carolina Beach's Fort Fisher Aquarium. Come and get away from it all. The hustle and bustle of our little family-aligned island and surrounding towns is nowhere near as crazy as the big city. Here, you're just a short "Ocean Walk" away from total relaxation with still a bit of convenience.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Oak Island Golf Club and Founders Club at St. James Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Caswell Beach and Bay Beach. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and water skiing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed