About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
SEAING STARRS - 5 Bedroom 2 Bath Home, Oceanfront, Sleeps 10
Exciting opportunity to vacation in this five bedroom two bath, oceanfront beach home on Oak Island with impressive vistas inside and out. This newly refreshed home features an open living area with an abundance of natural light, an updated kitchen with bespoke cabinets, and all of the appliances necessary to feel at home during your stay. Catch up on emails or work (only if you have to) from a separate office area with an ocean view. Unwind in your comfortable master with fantastic bay window vistas or appreciate watching the waves from one of three private balconies. Outside area features upgraded rockers and multiple outdoor dining areas. When it's time to hit the water, savor direct access to the beach from your private walkway. Located just a short walk to the Oak Island Fishing Pier and eateries. Truly a great place to relax and soak in the beach.
**The home has undergone renovations and updates including new doors, trim, paint throughout, complete kitchen remodel, and new furnishings throughout.
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Recently modernized and new to the rental market as of 2021
- Spectacular ocean vistas
- Within walking distance to great stores, eateries, Oak Island Fishing Pier, putt-putt, ice cream shop, trails, and fishing
- Convenient to Oak Island Golf Course, Oak Island Lighthouse, sky diving, helicopter rides, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 2K, 2Q, 2T
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs. Extended cable.
- Kitchen: Breakfast bar. Fridge. Dishwasher. Microwave. Beverage/Wine Mini Fridge. Range w/ Cooktop.
- Open floor plan
- Ceiling fans
- Granite countertops
- Luxury plank floor
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Work desk space with amazing ocean view
- Covered and uncovered porches
- Outside shower
- Private/covered parking
- Boat parking
- Dog friendly (only 2 dogs up to 35 lbs allowed)
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Bay Beach. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees