About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Low Tide!
At this newly-modernized beach home tucked away on a peaceful street, you will really be able to savor all that Carolina Beach has to offer while escaping the noise at the end of the day. Low Tide is walking or cycling distance to the ocean, the boardwalk with many local eateries & stores, the Carolina Beach state park, & more! This carefully-crafted comfortable space has everything you need to kick back & relax at the beach.
~~ THE SPACE ~~
- Private 2 Bed / 1 Bath. Main unit of a triplex. The unit above is completely separate with its own private entrance. We do not allow family pets in this top unit.
- 6 blocks or 12 min. walk to the public beach access
- 1 mile from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
- 1.7 miles from the Carolina Beach State Park
- 50" TV (Disney+, ESPN+, & Hulu supplied).
- 2 queen beds and 1 twin trundle bed with highly rated Zinus memory foam beds
- High-Speed Wifi
- Entirely outfitted kitchen: Dishes, silverware, drip coffee pot, toaster/air fryer, microwave, refrigerator & Mueller counter-top induction burner.
- Bed linens and bath towels supplied, as well as hand soap, dish soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, trash bags, paper towels, and coffee/tea. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT included.
~~ HOME RULES ~~
- Please message us for pet approval prior to booking.
- Animals MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process. Once added, the $150 pet fee is included as part of the nightly rate (spread out equally over the course of the stay) and in the total price at checkout.
- Pet fee is non-returnable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 1 dog; no other animals allowed.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be completely housebroken.
- Dogs are not allowed on furnishings or linens.
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are unfortunately not available due to our cleaners' schedule. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Parking available for 2 cars in the gravel driveway.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything in the home during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors. Keep noise volume low and no walking through neighbors yards.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. The Clubs at St. James and Southport Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School. North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher and Tregembo Animal Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy