About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
DOCTOR'S ORDERS - 5 Bedroom 3.5 Bath House, Marsh Vistas, Fishing Pier, Sleeps 10
****NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET FOR 2023****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip coffee maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- New to the rental market as of 2023
- Located on the 3rd row back from the ocean with marsh vistas
- Approx. 3500 square feet
- Public beach access approx. 2 blocks
- Convenient to nature trails, grocery stores, shopping, fishing, eateries, piers, sky diving, helicopter rides, and more!
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport
- Beds: 2K, 2Q,1D
- Entertainment: Flat-screen Intelligent TVs equipped with streaming. Basic cable. DVD player. Board games. Puzzles. Books.
- Kitchen: Granite countertops. Breakfast bar. Stainless-steel appliances. Fridge with ice maker. Dishwasher. Microwave. Electric range with cooktop. 2 Sinks. Keurig coffee maker. Crockpot. Blender. Toaster oven.
- Dining room, plus a separate eating area off the kitchen
- 2nd living area
- Gas and electric fireplaces
- Infant Supplies Supplied by Owner: High chair. Infant gate.
- Beach Supplies Included by Owner: Beach cart.
- Supplied by Owner: Hair Dryer.
- Tankless high capacity hot water heater
- Elderly friendly (elevator to all floors)
- LVP and carpet floor
- 2 Private master suites
- Double vanities in some bathrooms
- 2 Whirlpool baths
- Covered porches
- Sun decks
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor foot wash station
- Private parking (3 spaces total)
- Fishing pier (no boat parking/docking at the property)
- No family pets allowed
Doctors Orders - The name says it all! Doctors Orders is a pretty home located close enough to the beach to walk with a additional marsh view right in the backyard! The chef in the family will appreciate making meals here that will create memories for a lifetime. Plenty of space for everybody, whether you all want to be together or want to slip away for some privacy. Sit back and relax on one of the covered porches with your morning coffee or take in the handsome marsh vistas and wildlife from one of the back porches. Close to everything your could need or want, from necessities to fun, you will be in Oak Island heaven! Make your reservation today, as this beautiful home and it's ideal location is just what what the doctor ordered! See you soon!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Bay Beach, while Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property