About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
A BLUE HERON - 5 Bedroom 2.5 Bath House, Sleeps 12
****RECENTLY RENOVATED FOR 2022****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- 2022 Additions: 5th bedroom with queen sleeper couch and half bath on ground level. 5th bedroom shower area is outside and is enclosed with hot water and a dressing area.
- New to the rental market as of 2021
- Interior refreshed with new décor, linens and furnishings
- Short walk to the beach at the end of the street (approx. one block away)
- Within walking distance to many great eateries and stores and the Oak Island Pier
- Convenient to golf, putt-putt, sky diving, and many other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and Bald Head Island
- Beds: 1K , 2Q, 1T, 1BB T/D, 1QSS
- Entertainment: Basic and Extended Cable. Flat screen Intelligent TVs. DVD Player. Play Station 4. Games, puzzles, books. DVD library.
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances. Double oven. Dishwasher. Microwave. Keurig coffee maker.
- Carpet, tile, and luxury plank floor.
- Granite countertops
- Giant living and gathering spaces
- Open floor plan
- Screened porch with porch swing
- Covered and uncovered porches
- Fenced Yard
- Fire pit
- Charcoal grille
- Outdoor dining area
- Enclosed/hot/cold outside shower with dressing area
- Private parking
- No family pets allowed
A BLUE HERON - An definitely impressive 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home only one block from the beach. Wake up to the ocean breeze and hear the waves crashing as you sip your morning coffee or a exhilarating glass of sweet tea, while reading your favorite novel or spending quality time with your appreciated ones, friends or family. A Blue Heron's charming interior features a professional design vision to let the home's visitors feel like the beach is close, not only in walking distance, but throughout the home. The kitchen is entirely equipped and ready for all your meals, whether outdoors or indoors. Appreciate all the amenities of home in the living room and fall asleep to the calming sound of the ocean every nighttime. You will fall in appreciate with the tranquility and beauty that Oak Island has to offer, as well as the home-sweet-home feel of A Blue Heron, leaving you with outstanding memories for years to come.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property